Chapter 108

Obsidian's status in the mecha is no less than Arnold's status in the military department. Everything about it is bound to its driver. No one has ever seen such an indescribable posture.

    So when this scene appeared, the image of Obsidian in everyone's minds was disillusioned in an instant, and they saw the shadow of Major General Arnold when they looked at its still posture.

    Wu Yang: "If I turn my head now, can I pretend that I didn't see it?"

    Following his words, the channel where the mecha team was on the outing was dead silent, but the mechas in the square turned around very quickly and neatly. Go, completely move the leopard-shaped mecha that is still lying on the ground out of sight.

    Sean: "Then what, if Chang'an manipulated this, it would already be great." No matter

    how you look at it, this kind of operation cannot be done by Major General Arnold, it can only be that Arnold spoiled Chang'an and let him play freely That's all.

    The praise arrived late, and a series of sincere rainbow farts soon sounded in the voice of the channel.

    "When I first started driving the mecha, I couldn't even walk. I just fell down. Chang'an is great!"

"I'm okay, but it took half a month to control the mecha and roll, Chang'an's performance is really good!"

    "So, Chang'an is quite talented in manipulating mechas! Just like this, we can still stop steadily. We will equip Chang'an with mechas when we come back!"

    "..."

    The last sentence was said by Wu Yang. When everyone in the channel was eerily silent, he was already so excited that he was thinking about what mecha to prepare for Chang'an.

    Ever since he appeared in front of Chang'an in the form of a beast and successfully scared Chang'an away, Wu Yang couldn't help but blame himself for being so ugly when he thought of Chang'an's wet and wide eyes, almost got zoomorphic phobia.

    Fortunately, he has a strong will. While recognizing his beast shape, he is working hard to please Chang'an, taking it as his duty to regain Chang'an's favorability, so now this is an opportunity to increase his favorability. Of course he won't let it go.

    In the silence, Xiao En said: "Comrade Wu Yang, you should calm down, I can't even say such shameless words."

The people present have undergone long-term training and simulation before driving the mech, so that they can To get started smoothly, ordinary people need more energy to successfully pilot the mecha.

    Chang'an may have succeeded in making the mecha move today, but if it was not for Major General Arnold to stop it in the end, then it must have been adjusted by the mecha's balance system. After all, balance is more difficult to control than movement.

    They couldn't be more clear about this, so the compliments and smiles are over. Wu Yang, a sincere rainbow fart, regards virtual reality as reality. Let alone whether Major General Arnold is willing to let Chang'an alone to control the mecha, even Chang'an really got it. Thinking of Chang'an's driving appearance, they all thought that Chang'an would drive the mecha from the left side of the base to the right side, plowing the ground all over.

    That Wu Yang hadn't gotten out of his agitated emotions, and started talking while dragging someone, and the person who said it was moved.

    In order to prevent their normal heads from being distracted by Wu Yang, even though he was the captain, everyone made a common choice to directly block his voice, and the ears were cleared in one go.