Chapter 69

Song Changan, who was still in a daze, was picked up by Arnold and taken away. Ruixia watched the door close in front of him. At that moment, even the hope of swimming with him was shut down. at the door.

    He was frustrated for a while, then turned his head and continued to discuss with Sophia beside him about going out for a walk.

    It's just that the incubator bag did a lot of harm to the user, because Ruixia's wounds couldn't heal at all connected to the tubes that kept the cubs alive. Sophia firmly rejected him without even thinking about it.

    His majesty, who had once again lost his energy, stretched out his hand to touch his "belly", and began to think about what excuses he would find in order to beat up this little tiger.

    When Song Changan came back to his senses, he was already in the small room next door. The hot water was already placed in the big bathtub, and it would not be a problem for a few people to sit down. Fog,???? The air is already full of heat.

    Ever since he suddenly turned into a human and broke the small basin, Arnold changed his equipment, which happened to allow him to dangle freely in the water.

    There is a small yellow swimming ring hanging on the side of the bathtub, which is specially prepared for Song Changan. Put it on his neck so that he can fly freely on the water surface, so that he does not need to puff up his cheeks to support himself caught.

    Everything is ready,???? Arnold has already rolled up his sleeves, and he is about to throw a little golden bear who just wants to take a bath into the water.

    The moment Arnold stretched out his hand, Song Changan hastily stretched out his hand in front of him, stopping his movement.

    Arnold: "What's the matter?"

    Song Changan looked at the fluff on his tail that is now like a small broom, blinked his eyes excitedly, stretched out his hand at Arnold and stroked the scissors to cut things, and then from Those hairs are scratched on it.

    Song Changan: Haircut! shearing!

    Anyway, there is a lot of hair on the buttocks, and if it is less, it will not be noticeable. If this method is really successful, he will be free in the future!

    For precious freedom, what are a few hairs?

    Song Changan ran to the edge of the table, looked at Arnold and gestured again.

    However, while he was excited, he never thought that the gestures made by his four little fingers were too abstract, and people with normal brain circuits should not be able to understand them, and would only feel that his hands were cramped.

    Arnold grabbed his hand and carefully looked at his pink fingertips. It was clear that the wound from last time had already healed, so why are you still twitching?

    Squeezing his paw, Arnold asked, "Does it still hurt?"

    Song Changan: "..."

    He broke free from Arnold's grasp, tilted his head and stared at him. If you take a shower, why can't you understand now?

    Song Changan: I want a haircut! shearing! Cut the ass hair!

    This time Arnold's eyes were finally drawn to his buttocks, and he asked, "Do you want to comb your hair? You can do it after you take a shower." Looking at

    Arnold's sincere eyes, Song Changan finally gave up, and he pouted and looked at it. Arnold glanced, and finally turned into a human on the table.