Chapter 53

Perhaps Song Changan's soul as an ordinary person makes it difficult for him to keep up with the footsteps of people in this world. It is not an easy task for him to transform between human form and animal form.

    After that day,??he changed many times again,??the only familiar thing was the heat surging in his body before the change,??I didn't feel any other clues,...feeling like a little idiot Song Chang'an has been sad for a long time.

    Although Arnold has been comforting him, but he was still angry and ate several extra grains at night.

    Whenever he was a little golden bear, all he thought about was what to eat when he became a human. Now even boiled corn can't satisfy him, after all, he used to be He tasted countless delicacies, but after he became a human, he felt that he was not good at anything. He completely forgot about cooking by himself. When he recovered, he had already transformed back.

    Things couldn't be improved at all, which made Song Chang'an very headache.

    That night,??Arnold went to take a shower,??Song Changan was lying in the basket and was about to go to sleep, when he suddenly felt the harbinger of becoming a human again,??so he quickly jumped out of the basket and landed on the bed,??after a while He becomes human.

    He lowered his head, and sure enough, he saw his familiar plush panties again.

    Song Changan: "..."

    During this period of time, he has indeed not been able to master the independent change between human form and animal form, but he can guarantee that he will wear such a pair of panties every time he transforms into a human,? ? Let him not become a naked man.

    Skillfully picked up the clothes that Arnold had prepared for himself in the corner at the end of the bed, Song Changan shouted in the direction of the bathroom: "Arnold, don't come out yet!"

    Arnold had been in for a while, but it was just right not to come out later Caught him changing clothes.

    In the steaming steam, Arnold wiped the water from his face. He heard Chang'an's voice, which meant that his Chang'an had become a human again.

    He subconsciously stopped his movements, no matter whether he was ready to go out now, he had to wait for Chang An to call him again before he opened the door.

    "Okay."

    Hearing the voice from the bathroom, Song Changan heaved a sigh of relief, and quickly changed his fluffy panties.

    After getting dressed, Song Changan looked around furtively. Even though he knew that Arnold would not come out, he still couldn't help feeling guilty. He sneakily crumpled the fluffy panties on the bed, and pulled them in the slowest motion. Opening the drawer, he reached in and stuffed the golden fluff on the handle into the innermost part.

    When the hand was pulled out, the piece was full of fluffy touch, Song Changan couldn't help being a little nervous, and didn't know when the fluffy underwear he hid inside would be discovered.

    Strange to say, Song Changan found that although he hid his underpants, even if he turned back into a little golden silk bear, his body would still have less hair. There are also more and more panties.

    In addition, he has changed six times during this period of time today, and he has saved up six pairs of underwear, and another pair of underwear feels like he can summon a dragon.

    Song Changan looked at the drawer of the bedside table with some embarrassment. Even if he didn't open it, he knew that the corner on the left side of the drawer was full of his panties. He didn't dare to let Arnold see this kind of shameful underwear. It was hidden from the beginning, and now the problem has arisen.