Chapter 52

Song Changan, who has transformed back, took advantage of the hair on his body and sprinkled it for a long time, because it was back to the time when he and Arnold were alone again, and he was wrong about this and that, and always found some excuse to say small temper.

    Arnold played with him patiently, until he was tired and fell asleep before he dared to go to the next room to pack his things, brought back Changan's toys and so on, if he remembered correctly, his carrot pillow was also there there.

    In fact, he knows that Chang An is no longer a cub, but his petite appearance still makes people can't help but treat him as a cub, just like a chubby lump lying in a small basket now, no matter how you look at it, it is very Lovely, even when he loses his temper, he is also cute.

    Arnold looked at Chang'an who fell asleep, and touched his little tail with his hand. Song Chang'an, whose sleep was disturbed, got a little tighter, and the loose hair ball became round. Arnold couldn't help himself smile.

    He put the little basket on the inside of the bed, and went to the next door.

    Although Chang An spends most of his sober time in the next room,?? But since the real-time broadcast has been interrupted now, it doesn't matter where Chang An plays.?? Arnold understands that he and Chang An still have a long time to go Time to be alone.

    Carrot pillows, water bottles, food bowls, rollers and a few small toys, Arnold picked them up one by one and put them into the box, ready to take them back together.

    But after Arnold finished packing his things, he suddenly found a little golden spot on the ground, more than half of it was hidden in the corner of the table, only a little edge was exposed, but it still caught his attention instantly,? ? He frowned and wondered what it was, and at the same time had a vague guess in his heart - the color was very much like the fluff on Chang An's body.

    When he thought of this, he subconsciously shook his head to let himself ignore this unreliable idea. He had only come here for a few minutes, so how could Chang An sneak over here.

    He smiled and stretched out his hand to pick it up, and a long piece came out from behind the little golden spot, and the final picture made the smile on Arnold's face stiff.

    "This is......"

    He carefully picked up the other side of the small ball of fabric, a pair of golden plush briefs.

    Arnold: "..."

    He put down his hand like lightning, didn't look at it again, and touched his face with the other hand in embarrassment.

    Why is there only a pair of underwear in the room where he and Chang An stayed?

    But I have to say that the pants feel very familiar to the touch, as soft as Changan's down.

    Arnold froze.

    Same as Chang'an?

    He looked at the plush underwear again, no matter the color or the softness of the fluff, they were exactly the same as those on Chang An. For some reason, Arnold suddenly remembered that day when the cub sat on the table with its legs hugged, the pants stretched out. Mark of.

    Arnold couldn't help but look down again. If that was the case, he thought about it but couldn't help it. Finally, he picked up the box on the side, covered it with the box and walked back to the room with his underwear.

    In a small corridor, Arnold, who used to be frank and frank, was more nervous than ever. He even subconsciously walked a few steps faster when he saw someone approaching. He smiled at the other party, and his rare gentle attitude flattered the other party. , and then entered the house and closed the door.