Chapter 40

Because he was confused and wanted to continue to sleep, Song Changan let Arnold control him blankly, and then he was carried to the office next door with a basket.

    Just like that, the little anchor Song Changan was still two minutes late for today's live broadcast.

    But if he can appear, the people who have been waiting anxiously on Xingwang can finally let go of their hanging hearts.

    Yesterday, the Academy of Sciences announced the new news of the cub and released the latest video record of the cub. At the same time, it issued a notice to change the real-time show time. Although the change of the real-time show time caused some people's dissatisfaction, it still In the face of the safety of the cubs, it is still not worth mentioning. They still can't sleep peacefully without seeing the cubs. Until now, these people are really relieved.

    [Changan Zai Zai is fine, that night's Zai Zai was really scary, I thought he was seriously ill, woooooo! 】

    【Let's not mention those bad things again,?? Major General Arnold and the others should be more anxious than us. 】

    【Zai Zai seems to be recovering quite well,?? It seems that he is still a little tired. Gently Changan, Zai Zai, take a good rest! 】

    【Hahahaha, little Chang'an doesn't seem to know where he is now! ]

    Song Changan, who looks tired, is actually really tired, not only physically, but also mentally.

    Last night, the memory of climbing over the mountains to Arnold's pillow is still playing in his mind, but when he wakes up, don't talk about the pillow,...he is still sleeping in the small basket, and Arnold also Didn't tell him about taking him back at night, is it really just his dream?

    Song Changan, who tried his best to have a bed-climbing dream, fell down again, turned over and began to sleep.

    If it was a dream, then come again today.

    Song Changan, who had already made up his mind, lay there, pouted his little butt and continued to sleep.

    Arnold, who had just brought the water bottle and food bowl, saw that the cub had fallen asleep again, so he could only raise his eyebrows and put everything aside.

    In view of the extraordinarily bright light in this room, Arnold found a small blanket and covered the upper part of the basket, blocking most of the light falling on the cubs, and it would not affect the viewing of everyone on the star network. Then he sat down handle his work.

    When Song Changan really woke up, he didn't know what time it was. Arnold fed him water, took him to wash his little teeth, and then fed him.

    Today, Song Changan can already eat chopped food instead of liquid. After chewing a few bites of carrots that were only the size of his finger, Song Changan looked at Arnold and had to say that cutting them like this was really embarrassing for them. Yes, but for him, it is still more refreshing to eat like this, and it feels like he has really eaten something.

    Arnold watched the cub fill his stomach, opened the cub's mouth to look at his wound, and let him move freely after it didn't affect him.

    Song Changan, who was full of food and drink, was running around energetically, the area was only on the table, running twice on the roller from time to time, or running to Arnold's side and squatting there quietly watching him.

    The cub that seriously affected Arnold's work was pushed away again and again, but he was sent back and crawled back persistently as if he was blocked.