Chapter 91

Chang'an is gone.

    Quick was awakened by Arnold's communication while he was still asleep, and he was already in a cold sweat when he heard the news.

    With Chang'an's identity and his contribution to the empire, any point can make him the most important existence in everyone's mind, not to mention that he is their only connection with the earth, which cannot be lost no matter what The presence.

    At the same time, the news of Chang'an's disappearance cannot be easily leaked out, otherwise the disappearance of the only plush Chang'an in the empire in the scientific research institute may cause the Star Network people to lose their trust in them.

    Quick suddenly thought of what Arnold said yesterday. Chang'an had promised him to stay here. At that time they praised Chang'an for being sensible. Now think about how the ghostly Chang'an could compromise so easily. He must be with Arnold Make a fuss, now the disappearance is probably Changan's threat to Arnold.

    After thinking this through, Quick felt a little more relaxed. After all, what Changan can bet on is that Arnold stays soft-hearted or takes him away, and he can't follow him without Arnold's disagreement. Let's go, I'm probably hiding in a corner of the room at this time.

    So after hearing Arnold's words, Quake suddenly woke up: "Arnold,...you look for it first, I will bring someone over right away."

    Not long after,...was woken up before dawn In addition to Quick, there are a few more people, Colin, Rasha and Sophia also have some people they trust.

    Hearing Quick's words, They all showed a clear look. They had a premonition that such a thing would happen. After all, Arnold is the one who loves Chang'an the most. It's okay to be unhappy.

    Hu Niu was still sleeping soundly after being thrown in the room by them. Rui Xia and the others had already walked outside the room of Arnold and Chang An, looked at Arnold who was obviously helpless, and then looked at the small room behind him. Eyes express sympathy.

    The room is not big, and the things are very simple. Except for some necessary furniture, the rest are almost Chang'an's toys, and next to each piece of furniture is a small staircase dedicated to Chang'an, and the floor is also covered with thick carpets. It is the ultimate in every aspect.

    Before they came, Quick and the others had retrieved the video recordings of the corridor, and they could confirm that Chang'an hadn't left the room at night, so now, their little Chang'an was hiding in a corner of the room, maybe waiting for Arnold to subdue him and take him away .

    "This really looks like Chang An's temper, and it's hard for him to stay up most of the night and wait for Arnold to fall asleep before getting up." Quick sighed.

    Arnold smiled helplessly, looking very lonely.

    Quick and the others knew the mission Arnold was shouldering. In fact, if Changan didn't want them to go to a dangerous place, they would naturally not blame Arnold at this time.

    Everyone first looked at a few obvious places, and as expected, they didn't see the shadow of the golden chubby bear. Also, Arnold should have looked for these places.

    Arnold looked at the time, and said helplessly: "It's almost time, I should go there, it's not good to keep them waiting."

    Because of Chang'an's hiding, Arnold's departure time was already much later than scheduled.

    Ruixia patted Arnold's shoulder in understanding, without any airs of the emperor: "You can rest assured, we will leave Chang'an to us." During this period of