Chapter 92

Arnold cut off the communication with Quick after leaving two plausible words.

    Looking at the blacked-out light screen at the other end, Quick and the others looked at each other and fell silent.

    Play charades with them?

    Is this what Arnold should be doing? This is simply not something Arnold would do.

    Quick: "This is probably really a 'secret'."

    The matter has come to this point, and there is no need for Arnold to tell the reason, as long as he can take good care of Chang'an.

    Looking around the messy room, the bed, table, and cabinet will all be dismembered, Quick clapped his hands to shake off the ashes on his body, and waved to the people who were still crowded in the room: "Let's go, let's go! Here, wait for Arnold to come back and let him clean up by himself."

    Ruixia patted Sophia on the shoulder: "Okay, let's go, let Arnold solve this mess by himself, let's go back and see how Huniu is sleeping?"

    Hurriedly After dealing with Chang'an's affairs in a panic, knowing that he is now safely by Arnold's side, the unreliable pair of parents remembered the child they had left alone in the room, and planned to go back to see him.

    It was getting brighter.

    The spaceship of the third legion has not yet taken off, and both Arnold and Chang'an are still where Quake and the others can recover.

    As long as any one of them passed on the request for interception, Arnold could leave according to the scheduled itinerary, and Changan, who was taken away by him, would be safely sent back to the research institute.

    But no one raised this opinion.

    People withdrew one by one, and Quick and Keling walked last, turned off all the lights, and yawned to go back to sleep.

    ***

    Song Changan's two small arms were hanging on Arnold's pocket, and his expression was still extraordinarily dazed.

    He didn't quite understand the current situation.

    Didn't Arnold not want to take him away. Why did he cooperate with him to bring him out even though he had already discovered his little tricks? Grandpa Quick took everything on himself when he came to ask, what happened?

    Seeing that he was still in a daze, Arnold pinched his little ears gently: "This is the secret between me and Chang'an."

Quick and the others thought that Chang'an was hidden and stolen by Arnold after he fell asleep,? ? But they didn't hear any voice from Chang'an because Chang'an has been enduring sleepiness.

    Not only did Arnold want to take Chang'an out, but Chang'an himself also made efforts for this escape, so when Quick attributed the reason to Arnold, he could only see a cloud of fog.

    Arnold lifted Song Changan up, let him sit in his palm and gently rubbed his head with his hands: "I originally wanted to take you away after Changan fell asleep, but I didn't expect Changan to work so hard."

Song Changan: "..."

    What this means is that even if he doesn't make a fuss or struggle, Arnold will take him away in the end. Song Changan, who feels that he has done nothing, jumped up, grabbing Arnold's nose with his two paws, asking him to give it to him. Explain yourself.

    Arnold moved his hand away a little, Song Changan had no choice but to let go, and lay on his fingertips and stared at him angrily.

    Arnold: "If I told you in the morning, I might not be able to leave. You are not a person who can hide."