Chapter 20

The cub's claws are too harmless, with a pink color and soft strength, even the only sharp claw is actually fragile. After dozens of hits, Quick escaped successfully, and there were a few unsightly marks on his palm. Taiqing's white marks will heal themselves in a short time.

    He didn't expect the cub to have such a temper at all. Seeing such a small cub jumping wildly on the ground, he couldn't even hit his knees when he jumped up, and his paws were all red. He could only signal to Arnold Leave as soon as possible in order to prevent the cubs from hurting themselves.

    Quick sighed, he just showed the little guy the most widely circulated picture on the star network, but he didn't want to be hated by Chang'an.

    Before he could lament a few more words about his suffering, he looked up and saw everyone's eyes full of hostility.

    The lady with tears in her eyes stared at Quick with accusing eyes, and when Quick was about to defend himself, the door of the room was pushed open, and a group of old men and women rushed in, and the target was Quick.

    Quick: "..."

    These people are also big bosses occupying a position in the scientific research institute. During this period of time, for the safety of the cubs and to abide by the rules of protecting the cubs, they did not use their privileges to approach The cubs were only observed through various video recordings and monitoring rooms.

    They also paid attention to the real-time broadcast of the cubs this time. Seeing that the cubs were rarely angry under Quick's teasing, they were about to cry out of grievance, and took a deep breath to avenge him one by one.

    Perhaps Quick's assistants were still thinking about the relationship between superiors and subordinates, and only expressed their condemnation with their eyes, but most of these people were at the same level as Quick, and even a few of them were still seniors of Quick, so this time they were attacked by Quick. It is doomed to escape.

    Quick, who was beaten up in a corner, cried and admitted his mistake, but no one stopped.

    When Arnold came out, an old lady straightened her hair that was scattered on her temples, and said softly, "Please don't be angry with Chang'an, we have already taught Quick a lesson for him."

    The light screen on the side is a real-time broadcast picture. The little cub is lying in the bowl with drooping ears. Everyone who sees this picture can't help scolding Quick. too much.

    The old lady grabbed Quick's ear and said, "I thought you were very kind to Chang'an, but I didn't expect you to take the lead in bullying him. I'll apply to take Chang'an to me in a while! Look at my parent, An Poor look, it's so painful, why are you so cruel..."

    The old lady turned her head again, and the cub, who was still looking down just now, was already alive and running back with food in its mouth, jumping while running , and then lay down in the bowl very naturally, holding the food with hands and feet and happily chewing, not to mention tears, that smirk can only tell the taste of happiness.

    Everyone: "..."

    Although it was broadcast in real time, they still couldn't help but wonder if they missed a piece of content and didn't watch it.     The old lady looked back at Quick, who was being held by his ears, let go

    of her hands in disgust, and walked back muttering: "Hey, my parents An is so easy to satisfy, what a good boy!"

A group of old men and old ladies closed the door again before leaving, leaving Quick, who was brutally beaten by the group, lying in the corner and no one cared about him.