Chapter 113

People around looked at him with extremely excited eyes. Song Changan could feel their emotions from their eyes, just like elders watching the little cutie he had been taking care of playing around. A little bit of ridicule,?? just because of him,...so everything that happened around him was extraordinarily interesting.

    These people are very concerned about him.

    Song Changan wiped his face, turned around and walked to Arnold's side, and found an empty room. Song Changan grabbed his arm and turned into a little golden silk bear in his palm.

    All the clothes fell down softly, except for a small bag bulging at the position of Arnold's palm, and two small paws were scratching inside it, and finally Arnold let it out from the neckline of the clothes.

    Song Chang'an took a big breath, shook his head, and used his paws to smooth out the messy hair on his face. After he took care of his image, he let Arnold put himself on the ground, with short legs He rattled ahead, and when he reached the door, he stopped there and knocked, waiting for Arnold to open it for him.

    Arnold tidied up his clothes and opened the door for him. Song Changan had already got out. From the speed at which he was running, Arnold could still tell that he couldn't wait.

    The people surrounding the small square were all waiting for Song Changan to come out, and when the figure of the little golden silk bear appeared at the corner, their eyes suddenly lit up.

    "Chang'an No. 1" still raised its head and opened its mouth. When Song Chang'an walked in front of it, it looked up at its two shiny front teeth, and felt a chill in its heart.

    The place where the tongue was originally was a small ladder, and at the end was a small space with lights on. Song Changan could vaguely see the light screen and many small buttons inside, which looked similar to Arnold's The inside of the mecha was almost the same, because it was a little familiar, Song Changan dared to climb two steps inside.

    It's just that when he really climbed into the mouth of Chang'an No. 1, the sudden loss of vision around him made him stop a little timidly.

    Song Chang'an: "..." There is always a feeling of crawling into one's own mouth to die?

    After being frozen there for a while, Arnold came over and patted his ass and pushed him: "Chang'an, go over, I will tell you how to operate it later." There was laughter from around,

    Song Chang'an gritted his teeth and rushed in, the entrance It closed behind him, cutting off his escape completely.

    Song Changan wrinkled his nose and looked around. The environment here is indeed similar to Arnold's, but there are many fewer buttons on the console.

    Song Changan leaned over to look, and the chair here was different, with a large hollow in the middle. He thought for a while and sat down on his buttocks, and the whole body sank into the chair firmly, with the back of the chair softly pressed against his back, so Very comfortable to sit on.

    Song Changan blinked in surprise. With this posture, he felt that he could sleep peacefully all afternoon.

    There were two soft sounds from beside him, Song Changan lowered his head, stretched out from the two sides of the chair covered with fluff, probably fixed on his stomach, he took a breath, and pressed down the fluff on his belly again, so as not to I will be caught in a while.

    After the straps were completely connected, Song Changan relaxed and looked around. Suddenly, the small chair turned around, connecting with the light screen and the console in front of him.