Chapter 127

Since the power of the Zerg was disintegrated, what should be made into cans has been made into cans, and what should be sent to farms has been sent to farms. Human beings are no longer threatened by Zerg. The research institute has focused its research on the piece brought out by Chang'an on black stone.

  Chang An was already in a coma when he was taken out of the worm nest, and he only said a few words about "stone" when he woke up halfway. Everyone didn't know what he was talking about, and they only hoped that he could be treated as soon as possible, and then With the decline of the Zerg, eradicate its army.

  After Song Changan was completely awake, Quick and the others learned about the existence of the stone from him.

  Song Changan's animal shape is a golden bear, with cheek pouches on his cheeks. He used to use this to smuggle grains. When he became a human, he couldn't touch the two entrances. It's like a different dimension. While disappearing, it also annihilated the Zerg's thirst for this stone.

  For Song Changan, it would be scary if he could touch two openings with one mouth when he was in human form, just thinking about it would make his scalp tingle.

  That time in the cave, he could only run with the stone, put it in his cheek pouch and rush out, and because of the stone, there was always a crack at the corner of his mouth that was difficult to heal, even if it was just talking, Occasionally, the mouth will tear and ooze blood when the mouth is opened too wide.

  The pain must be painful, but he is also very fortunate, if the stone does not disappear, maybe he and Arnold will not be able to support the human army to come.

  To make a choice between life and pain, Song Changan said that the appearance of this choice is to despise his IQ.

  From Song Changan's narration, Quick and the others realized the seriousness of the problem. While telling Song Changan not to turn into a beast, they cleaned up the remnants of the Zerg as quickly as possible, ensuring that the remaining Zerg were under their control , Song Changan was asked to spit out that stone when he could no longer stir up any storms.

  Although they worked hard enough, it still took nearly a month to completely eliminate the Zerg. Everyone felt very distressed when they saw the cheeks of the little golden silk bear that were almost bursting.

  As soon as the black stone was taken out, the remaining Zerg went crazy. They sensed the existence of the stone and rushed to take it from all directions. The empire had already made preparations and took this opportunity to hide the black stone. The bugs were all in one pot, so the stone was sealed and preserved.

  There are hundreds of boxes made of completely different materials prepared by the scientific research institute, and there is always one suitable for it.

  After that, Song Changan went to recover from his injuries. After he was discharged from the hospital, the research institute's research on the black stone had made great progress.

  It is preliminarily determined that it is precisely because of the existence of this stone that the Zerg can grow into their current appearance. The substantial increase in body size and shell hardness is not only effective for Zerg, but also for humans.

  The researchers who studied the black stone in the secret room were already two centimeters taller before discovering this, and the hair in animal form was also harder than before.

  After realizing this, they wanted to find out the details of this black stone, but they didn't dare to approach it rashly.

  Although for most people, growing taller does not seem to be a bad thing, and the increase in the hardness of the hair is also an improvement in strength in a certain way, but this change is irreversible, and there is no room for regret once something goes wrong.