Chapter 57

Song Chang'an was extremely excited. When he woke up, he found that his fur had returned.

    He looked at it from the beginning to the end, and then touched it again. The fluff in every place was golden, soft and delicate, and it was exactly the same as before he fell out!

    Although he was still wrapped in a quilt on the bed before going to bed, and Arnold had already sent him back into the small basket when he woke up, touching his smooth golden fluff, Song Changan felt that all this was not a problem, and he didn't think about it for a second. Endure it!

    With a clear goal, Song Changan jumped out of the basket and ran down the small stairs beside the bed.

    When Arnold heard his movement and looked at him, he was still a little strange: "Chang'an, what's the matter? What do you want to eat in the morning?"

    Song Chang'an, who was running all the way, ignored him, and ran directly to the door, pawing at the door Ask Arnold to open the door for him.

    I haven't had breakfast yet, and I haven't drunk milk yet, but it doesn't matter. The most important thing is that his hair is back!

    Song Changan couldn't wait to tell the good news to others.

    Instruct Arnold to open the door, Song Changan has no interest in the corn and carrots in his hand, a little golden bear runs along the wall with short legs, jumping while running, the mood Very good.

    Not long after, Song Changan ran into Quick on the road. He couldn't help puffing out his chest and slowed down his pace. He deliberately wanted to show Quick his flawless hair.

    The chubby little guy walked up and down, and even raised his tail excitedly. While pretending to be calm, he showed off his fur deliberately, to prove that the little bald man was no longer there. up.

    Quick covered his mouth and exclaimed exaggeratedly: "My God, our Chang'an Mao Mao has come back so soon!"

    Song Chang'an knew that he was making fun of himself, but he didn't know the baldness until he experienced a baldness firsthand. How terrible it feels, so even a joking admiration now can put him in a good mood.

    Song Changan blew a kiss to the very upright Quick, then squeezed into the office through the crack of the door, and showed the intact fluff on his body to the staff inside.

    After he walked around all the places he knew, the satisfied Song Changan lay down on the shoe of Arnold who had been following him all the time. It was still very tiring for him to travel so much with his small body. Hungry, ready to go back to eat the breakfast that Arnold prepared for him.

    Song Chang'an, who was carried back to the room by Arnold, enjoyed the service of cleaning his claws while gnawing a whole corn. He was living a good life.

    Song Changan picked up the biscuit and saw that Arnold was drinking the unpalatable nutrient solution again, so he couldn't help but look at him with pity, pulled out a corn kernel and gave it to him, and patted his finger pitifully.

    Before, he was curious about what it tasted like, so he asked Arnold for a sip. Hearing what he said was fruity, Song Changan thought it was a sweet taste, and it could be eaten as a drink as well. , but did not expect that the nutrient solution is indeed fruity, but the taste is too bland, he can't even drink it.

    In terms of taste, it has a sweet taste, but it is harder to swallow than ordinary water, and Song Changan took a sip, but his stomach was full all afternoon, and he really didn't dare to drink any more.