Chapter 125

Compared to the female worm that Song Changan saw, the queen's body was really too small. Song Changan had tears in his eyes and he should not have been able to see clearly, but the lustrous light on its body surface was too dazzling. ??It is too conspicuous on the blue lawn.

    As the center of the entire Zerg, the Queen is the core of the Nest. Its ability is to coordinate the actions of the entire Zerg, so that their population can still move in an orderly manner under such a large situation. In addition, it is Breeding females.

    Compared with the rest of the Zerg, the ?? Queen has almost no fighting power. Except for command and reproduction, her strength is similar to that of Song Changan, who has always been the mascot.

    The reason why it wants to run away is because it knows that this strange power carrier who suddenly broke into its territory has discovered its existence. Once caught, its fate will be the same as that of its children, it will only die here , so even if it runs out, it will be discovered, and it still has to delay as much as possible.

    Its fighters have come close, as long as they can come in, the situation will be completely reversed.

    Song Changan was stunned for a moment when he saw the white worm crawling forward frantically, but the next moment he quickly realized that it was trying to get into the gap of the passage not far away.

    That gap is much smaller than the one that Song Changan drilled in. It is barely enough for a worm queen. It is similar to Song Changan who looks like a little golden silk bear. But now he can only use space balls or shields. There is absolutely no way to get into such a narrow gap when operating in the service. Once the queen successfully gets in, Song Changan and the others' efforts up to now will be in vain.

    The worm queen escaped, even if Song Changan had killed so many female worms, the zerg would still have a chance to come back again, and at that time, there would be no such opportunity for Song Changan to let him break in here, just As they said on Huaishi Star, they only have one chance, and only this one chance.

    The sound of digging and collision in the passage next to Song Changan, which almost hurt Song Changan's ears, became louder and louder. Song Changan could almost feel the tremor of the ground, and the worms rushing to save their queens from all directions were already very close to him.

    Song Changan looked at the worm that was trying to crawl forward. He didn't know where the strength came from. He dragged his tired body and rushed up. He was hit by the space ball and protective clothing in his hand. He had already run to the bed of the worm queen. Beside him, raised his foot and stepped on it.

    Under the light of the luminous plants above the head, the metal that can shrink at will is extraordinarily cold and hard. The queen who is about to reach the end looks back in horror at the feet falling towards it. No matter how fast its soldiers are, there is no way to save it at this time.

    The Queen's body easily turned into a puddle of mud under Song Changan's feet, the rear half of her writhing body split open, milky white liquid dripped out under tremendous pressure, and death had come.

    With the power of the Zerg, no matter how traumatized they are, whether their aggression is blocked or not, the heavily guarded Queen will always stay at the back. Countless powerful Zerg are its shield and spear. It shouldn't It died so easily, but it met this person, and his ability perfectly restrained its power, making the queen completely at a disadvantage, and was trampled in half in its own territory.

    The voice of despair came from the dying queen. It was not a sound that could be heard by the ears, but the impact of the soul. Song Changan's head seemed to be hit hard, and his eyes began to turn black. Then he stepped on the queen's head again, and the sound disappeared completely.