Chapter 15

Song Changan opened his eyes slightly in a daze. He vaguely felt that someone had scratched the back of his neck, but he didn't know where he had touched. His body jumped and shivered comfortably.

    The temperature of the place where he stays is always well controlled, even if he sleeps on a plush mattress, he won't feel hot. The cool wind blows past his back, and Song Changan makes a low grunt in his throat, and buryes his head in the mattress. Drill in.

    He has had enough sleep, but when he wakes up, he still wants to stay in bed, relying on the dazed feeling of just waking up for a while longer.

    The golden-haired cub is completely trapped in the plush cushion, and when it twists and turns, its hair and the cushion are entangled, messy, but full of affection.

    After a long time, Song Changan suddenly raised his head and saw Arnold in front of him at a glance.

    "Are you awake?" Arnold touched his little head and began to comb his hair with a comb.

    During this period of time, the cub gradually grew up, and the hair that was originally soft and attached to his side also grew. Whenever he ran, the hair on the buttocks was almost attached to the ground, so the period of laziness when he just woke up did not want to The moving time is the best time for Arnold to groom the cubs.

    The comb is specially made for Song Changan, because his body is different from other cubs, not only the hair is soft, but also the skin is fragile, which can be easily injured, so all the combs are made of soft rubber.

    Song Changan sighed comfortably, and turned his body from time to time to let Arnold comb his belly twice, as if giving a full body massage.

    When Arnold stopped, the little cub with fried hair turned into a round one again, and it was fully awake.

    Song Changan climbed out of the mat and stretched on the ground, stretching his small body into a long strip. Then he sat down on the ground and looked up at the silent man in front of him.

    He is used to having Arnold. When he wakes up, someone will groom him and feed him, and push him on a swing, but sometimes he may not see Arnold when he wakes up after sleeping for too long, and he will feel a little disappointed in his heart.

    But no matter what, Arnold will appear by his side on time in the evening.

    Compared with the vigilance he had when he first saw Arnold in that box, Song Changan's trust in him now can be said to be very different.

    Compared with other people who appeared here, Song Changan definitely liked Arnold a little more.

    But today is different.

    He just woke up now, and when he saw Arnold again, he immediately recalled what happened yesterday. The blow that the fatal [142] dealt to him was still there, and Song Changan's joyful mood soon turned sour.

    Thinking of the hard work I have put in during this period, I have restrained myself from not eating when I am hungry, and I still go to the scroll wheel to clock in at a fixed time every day. Fat?

    Song Changan was lying on the ground in a rage. He got angry yesterday and ate a lot of food. Arnold didn't remind him that it's all right now. He had already failed to lose weight, and now he is probably getting fatter even more.

    Pulling his belly with his claws, Song Changan sighed, feeling hopeless in life.

    Song Changan waved his paw at Arnold: "I don't want to eat now, just put it in the bowl and leave, I'll wait by myself." The