Chapter 70

None of the five people could stop Song Chang'an, and he exhausted all his strength to express his anger.

    Song Changan: I feel insulted! You are treating me like a tool man! You actually want to use this bottle of hair tonic to make a fortune with me! dream!

    He looked at the small black bottle in Quick's hand, and imagined that he became a hairy monster who couldn't even see his eyes. Quick smiled triumphantly, and took a handful of bottles in his hand The big scissors are clicking, the golden hair on the ground has piled up into a hill, and someone is constantly dividing the hair, the scene is as busy as a black-hearted workshop.

    The little golden bear became more and more angry as he thought about it. He jumped up and down on the bed, and finally kicked Quick on the hand, the fur on his body exploded.

    Quick, holding his hair restorer, was chased by the little hair ball and fled everywhere, and fell into an extremely embarrassing situation again.

    Arnold looked at Quick, ???? I don't know why he can do such a thing that blows Chang'an's hair every time, but in the end he has no choice but to stop the little guy and save Quick from the overwhelming attack come out.

    After a while of flying around, Song Changan finally agreed to Quick for his own bright future and happy life of freedom.

    As early as when Kate was found to be pregnant, when Quick and the others set their sights on Song Changan, they also arranged medical examinations for all the female staff in the entire scientific research institute, but no one else was pregnant.

    And at that time, because of observing Kate and Sophia's situation at close range, everyone in the scientific research institute knew how dangerous their situation was. A lot of pressure,???? If there is one more, it will not be a happy event but a bad news.

    Chang'an, who has been guarding between them, has no way to separate himself, so even if he already knows that Chang'an has the ability to calm the restless cubs, let the beast-shaped cubs in the mother's womb Just like a baby, they didn't dare to show a third pregnant woman.

    But not showing up now does not mean not showing up in the future. The staff including Quick are waiting for Sophia and Kate to take care of the new pregnant woman after giving birth, but this means that Song Changan will be confined in this room again.

    This has been a problem that has troubled Quick and the others for a long time. They have seen the situation in Chang'an, and they themselves are reluctant to let him be wronged, but in front of them is the future of the entire empire, which really gave them a headache for a long time without any clues.

    But now Chang'an's hair has unique abilities just like himself. If it can be proved after testing that the hair grown through the hair growth agent has the same effect as Chang'an's naturally grown fluff, then this problem that bothers them will not exist. .

    Quick and the others knew, and Song Changan actually knew, that this would be the best choice.

    As far as Song Changan himself is concerned, if Sophia and Kate are out of danger and a new pregnant woman appears, will he be able to do nothing when the other party is facing a life-and-death crisis?

    he can not.

    Even if he was really tired of being confined to this room and this bed, he would still walk in by himself at that moment, because he couldn't help but watch the death of others, which would make him feel that there was something in the other's death. His part is that he let the other party die.

    But in this way, he will inevitably feel resentment towards Quick and the others, and the rift between them will become wider and wider as a result.