Chapter 112

When Song Changan woke up again, the sky was slightly bright, and Arnold was already beside him. He looked up at him, and only half of his chin could be seen in this posture.

    Song Changan paused and twisted and turned around, facing Arnold's chest before stopping, slamming his head on his shoulder, hugging him and narrowing his eyes again, not at all I didn't expect that such a big movement would wake up Arnold.

    Since the heart-to-heart talk not long ago, when they were in human form, they slept hugging each other like this, and when they were in animal form, they also slept next to Arnold. Song Changan has become used to the closeness of waking up.

    Probably because he had slept for a long time,?? His head was groggy,?? When he tilted his head and leaned there, flesh protruded from his chubby cheeks, making him look extraordinarily cute.

    Arnold woke up in a short time. He looked at Song Changan, couldn't help laughing, and patted his cheek quickly: "Don't sleep, your eyes are swollen from sleep." Hearing

    him Then, Song Changan raised his head blankly and blinked, slowly reached out and touched it, as if he was swollen from sleep.

    Song Chang'an: "..."

    He supported Arnold's arms and climbed up, sitting on the side, still a little dazed in a daze, looking at his hands with his mouth slightly open.

    When he was sleeping, he wore loose white short sleeves. At this time, the neckline was slanted to one side to reveal a clean collarbone, and his soft blond hair was messy on his head.

    Arnold patted his head to wake him up. He got up first after getting over him. Standing on the edge of the bed, he lowered his head and kissed Song Changan before going to the bathroom.

    Song Changan looked at his back, subconsciously touched his mouth, yesterday...

    "Forget it, don't think about it." Song Changan shook his head, deciding not to think about all the things that are there or not, and let the situation develop on its own Bar.

    Song Changan rubbed his eyes and went into the bathroom, then looked at himself in the mirror who was not only swollen eyes, but also his face was almost swollen, secretly saddened.

    Song Changan: "How ugly!"

    He took the water and washed his face, and then he woke up a little bit, and said with some embarrassment: "I don't know why I have slept for so long, like a pig..." Arnold: "What is a pig?

    "

    Song Chang An thought for a while: "It's a very delicious meat."

    Arnold smiled helplessly, and handed him a towel to wipe off the water on his face.

    It was rare to wake up so early, Song Changan was still a little unaccustomed to it, and his movements were procrastinating, while Arnold on the other side had already packed up and was ready to set off.

    Song Changan looked down at his short-sleeved shorts, and at the handsome appearance of Arnold next to him in military uniform, and couldn't help muttering in his heart: Look at your major general Arnold, he looks so serious, I didn't know it last night What are you doing in the bathroom!

    But he just thought about it, turned around and continued to brush his teeth, but saw in the mirror that Arnold was getting closer and closer to him, something squeezed in between his legs, and the hands on his waist held him tightly Pressed on the sink.

    Song Changan: "!!!"

    The startled Song Changan coughed, and the toothpaste bubbles sprayed out.