Chapter 104

"You know my heart."

    What does Arnold's words mean. Song Changan has realized that his heart is spread out in front of Song Changan, waiting for his answer, Song Changan was stunned.

    The hot breath hit his face, and when he wanted to run away, Arnold's palm was pressed on the back of his head, not giving him a chance to retreat.

    "Don't hide." The hoarse voice came to Song Changan's ears, not at all the softness that Arnold used to treat him, it was a little more forceful, and a little more oppressive, which made him feel dangerous. Radar sounded the alarm in an instant.

    At such a close distance, Song Changan's face continued to heat up involuntarily. He opened his mouth and didn't know what to say. Warm fingers touched his earlobe and squeezed it gently. Song Changan Chang An's body trembled, and he raised his eyes to look at him again, the tails of his eyes were beautifully red.

    Until this time, he was still hiding, but his body's reaction couldn't fool anyone.

    Arnold watched his white face gradually become more ashamed, those soft pinks came out from under his thin skin, it was the most charming color, his whole body felt like he was burning hot. enthusiasm.

    The chubby little golden bear in front of him will never run forward without someone to guide him. The more you pet him, the more capricious he will be, and he will stretch out his paws to test Take a few steps happily without danger, but with such a limit of willfulness, you will never fight for more favors for yourself.

    Just like when he first came here, he is afraid of the dark, so no matter how much he likes his little bed, he will only sleep obediently at the door of the cabin. If Arnold didn't find him, he would always endure it like this , and after Arnold found out, he installed a lamp for him, and he lived in happily.

    Just like striving for more love with self-awareness will leave him with nothing, he is very cowardly, he only thinks that maintaining the status quo is the best situation, not greedy and easy to satisfy, from before until now, he has maintained this mentality.

    Arnold was fed up with his stagnation, and was stimulated by his evasion this time. He didn't know how long it would be until the day when Chang'an opened his eyes. pace.

    "There's nothing to be afraid of, Chang'an." Arnold leaned forward and touched his nose, "I'm always by your side."

"I know what you're thinking, but I want Chang'an to say it himself."

    His voice Suddenly softened again, looking at Song Changan with a smile in his eyes, if he was not sure he would not say it so easily, the only thing he thought about was how long it would take Changan to dare to say it.

    Song Changan looked at him again in a panic, swallowed subconsciously: "I..."

    The situation was developing in the direction he was afraid of, and his evasive gesture seemed to push everything forward. Not long after those decisions were made, they happened directly in front of him.

    Arnold liked him, Song Changan was not surprised.

    He is the only fluffy golden bear in this world, he is indeed different, and he knows that he has completely occupied Arnold's mind at that time.

    For him to change his living habits, for him to do things that he has never done before, and to shift the focus of life to him, these are all things Arnold did.

    Everything has a measurable basis, just like what Song Changan himself thought, Arnold's kindness to him has completely surpassed ordinary love, and he will not be bored or anxious, and taking care of him has become a matter of course.