Chapter 111

The four eyes are facing each other, it just depends on whose concentration is stronger.

    Song Changan still had his finger in his mouth, so he was naturally no match for Arnold. He silently took off his finger, gently rubbed it in his palm, and turned around as if nothing had happened.

    Looking at the scattered crab legs in front of him, and at the untouched prawns on the plate, Song Changan didn't know whether he should put down the scissors in his hand.

    It was clear that Arnold hadn't woken up when he went out just now, why did he come in suddenly? Will Arnold wake up in the middle of the night too?

    Song Changan sat there with a wrinkled face, feeling uncomfortable at all, carrying things and hiding in the toilet to eat or something in the middle of the night, even if his original intentions were good, he still had to bring some weird colors.

    The more he thought about it, the more embarrassed Song Changan became, but before he could think for a while, he heard the sound of the door closing behind him.

    He thought that Arnold had gone out, but when he turned his head, he found that he had already walked in, and walked over to the opposite side with a calm expression.

    Song Chang'an watched Arnold take the towel from the top of the shelf, shake it out and spread it on the floor, and sat across from him, and couldn't suppress his surprise.

    His eyes were wide open, as if he never expected to see such a scene.

    Arnold took the scissors in his hand, and took the towel next to him to wipe his hands, wiped off all the juice stained on them, and then let go.

    "That hand." Arnold said.

    Song Changan hurriedly sent his left hand over. Arnold wiped his other hand clean again, and he let go after a while.

    Song Changan thought for a while and asked: "Arnold,...did I wake you up?"

    Arnold shook his head: "No,...it's just that Chang'an isn't here, so I can't sleep well."

    Song Changan's heart jumped violently, and he was busy Looking up at him, talking like this is really a foul!

    Arnold only glanced at him, and then his eyes fell on the food on the top of the incubator: "I'm telling the truth."

    Song Changan's face began to turn red again, how could this be so? It just had to be said that he was much more relaxed now.

    Song Changan began to change the subject: "You don't need to wipe your hands just now, I just ate." "

    It's okay, you eat." Arnold said, and brought the bowl of rice to Song Changan, putting the chopsticks aside, "I'll help You."

    Song Changan slowly reached out to touch the still warm bowl, looked at Arnold with some hesitation, he had already taken the plate in front of Song Changan silently, picked up the bowl that was already stained with soup with clean hands scissors, and began to help Song Changan handle the crabs.

    The sharp blade pierced the red shell, revealing the snow-white crab meat inside. Arnold took the small plate next to it, put it in a small plate, peeled a few, put it next to Song Changan, and pushed the special sauce over.

    "Aren't you hungry? Eat quickly." Arnold urged, with extremely gentle eyes, Song Changan lowered his head and began to eat the crab meat he peeled.

    Arnold only opened a whole crab for him, and the other one only opened the shell and dug out the crab roe in the middle, then put it aside, and started to deal with the shrimp next to it.