Chapter 85

Song Changan couldn't receive the shock in the hearts of Arnold and the people around him at all. He grabbed Arnold's sleeve, and the whole person was already in a hazy fantasy.

    A normal shrimp will have a short piece of meat when the bottom foot is stripped off. In Song Changan's eyes, this piece of meat is smaller than a mosquito, but this shrimp in front of him only has a piece of meat on the foot. It was enough for Song Changan to hug and chew for a long time.

    Song Changan actually likes deep-fried shrimp the most when he eats shrimp, but the shrimp in front of him may taste like waste oil, and he needs a very large pot. After all, if only the meat of the deep-fried shrimp is fried, it seems to be gone. that soul.

    Song Changan sighed with true emotion. I feel that this is too wasteful. Why don't we just eat boiled shrimp honestly?? After cutting into sections and cooking, it is a good shrimp again.

    Song Changan imagined such a picture, the shell of the shrimp is dyed bright orange-red after being boiled, the texture of the meat is clear, the surface of the shrimp meat is red, the inside is white and tender, and a little bit of vinegar is delicious!

    Under the watchful eyes of everyone, the blond boy was full of eyes on the several-meter-long bug in front of him. He raised his head and didn't know what he was thinking. Finally, he couldn't help laughing and sucked his saliva several times.

    The surrounding crowd and people who were watching the real-time broadcast on the star network: "..."

    Arnold really didn't want to admit that he was jealous of a bug. Chang'an had never seen him laugh like this before, even if he smiled like that Because it's delicious, and Arnold clearly knows how greedy he is, but Arnold really wants to turn Chang An's head around, so that he can see himself a little bit more.

    Song Changan touched his mouth subconsciously. He thought that his saliva had flowed out uncontrollably, so he smiled naively.

    He shook Arnold's hand, and said, "Take me there! I'll tell you how to make it delicious!"

    No wonder he didn't find any river seafood in the animal map before, and he was still a little sad at that time, Feelings are driven into opposites by the people here. Treat it as inedible.

    Song Changan was eager to try it, and couldn't wait to find his shrimp.

    Others don't know that Chang'an's gourmet food is popular in the entire interstellar world, but Arnold knows how many delicious things are hidden in his little head. It's just because of his inherent impression of Zerg that Arnold still thinks it's Chang An made a mistake.

    "Changan, this is really inedible."

    Song Changan put away his smiling face, and patted Arnold's hand with a serious expression: "You told me how dangerous it is, I always feel that you are lying to me, this is obviously a shrimp, we In the past, I had to eat one meal..."

    Song Changan stopped to recall the number of people, counted with his fingers twice, and then said: "I need to eat twenty or thirty for one meal, otherwise it is not enough. Of course it is smaller than this There are a lot of people."

    The onlookers included Arnold: "..."

    The newly born worker insects are indeed not that big, and their body size is estimated to be only half the size of the adult body in front of them, but they will not grow at a high speed in just a few days and become like this .

    Eat twenty or thirty for a meal, otherwise it would not be enough... They recalled how they used to stockpile and eat food in Chang'an, and they didn't know why they suddenly felt a little credible.