Chapter 49

The clothes Arnold prepared for him were very simple, a white long-sleeved shirt, and a pair of white trousers, without any pattern but very soft to the touch, and very comfortable to wear.

    Song Changan put it on in two or three strokes. He was still afraid that Arnold would look back, so he changed in a hurry. After a while, there was only a pair of pure white briefs left on the table.

    Looking at this, Song Changan blushed a little.

    Although his golden retriever panties looked shameful, they were made from his own hair anyway, so they fit perfectly.

    And this pair of underwear, if he remembers correctly, Arnold touched his hands when he brought the clothes over just now, Song Changan thought that the clothes and pants are fine, but it is a bit weird to have such intimate things touched by others, ?? Out of some sudden sense of shame he didn't.

    But he was afraid that Arnold would ask him why he didn't wear it after seeing it, so he picked it up, crumpled it up and hid it behind his back. After looking around for nothing, he opened his mouth.

    Song Changan sat on the table with his knees folded. He watched Arnold turn around, feeling unspeakably nervous.

    In the shape of a little golden bear, he can easily act like a baby to Arnold, ask him to do things, or lose his temper at him, but after becoming a human, maybe because he took off the layer coat,?? He tensed up uncontrollably.

    Obviously he and Arnold have a very close relationship,?? But he just can't control his heartbeat now, and he doesn't even know what he is anxious about.

    As soon as Arnold turned around, he saw the clear eyes of the young man. He seemed to be waiting for something. He looked a little nervous, and a blush appeared on his white and soft cheeks.

    His hair was a bit long, with blond curly hair hanging down to his shoulders. Arnold had combed his hair before, so it was still smooth at this time. It was pulled behind its owner's ear, revealing a smooth forehead.

    Arnold subconsciously held his breath.

    The young man was wearing the clothes he personally chose. The previous two times were almost shocking, and Arnold couldn't tell what he looked like when he described it. He remembered that he was a petite, slightly fat boy. , so he specially picked the bigger one, but now he found that he seemed to have chosen the wrong one.

    After his little Changan became a human being, he still had some time to put on that dress. The neckline was a little crooked, and the shadow of the collarbone could be seen, and the sleeves looked empty. When he sat there with his knees hugged, he looked very It's a small one, and he can easily hold it in his arms.

    Arnold wasn't sure if it was his illusion, he felt that Chang'an had grown up a bit.

    "Don't stare at me like that..." Song Changan couldn't bear to be stared at by Arnold in a daze, his eyes were a little warm, and his face was hot.

    Arnold watched him wringing his fingers, his chubby cheeks puffed up slightly, as if he was acting like a baby, his heart suddenly softened.

    He just wanted to say a few words to make the cub not so nervous, but suddenly all the emotions froze on his face.

    In fact, Song Changan rarely sees Arnold nervous or in a daze, but at this time he can clearly feel Arnold's nervousness, because the other party is nervous, so he is even more nervous, and always feels that their current relationship seems to have changed. Not as pure as before.