Chapter 3

"I scared him." Arnold withdrew his hand and said softly.

  The soft and warm touch was still lingering on his fingertips, and when he rubbed his fingertips, there were only two words in Arnold's heart - so soft.

  He had never touched a cub so soft that it seemed like it would hurt him if he touched it, and he did scare the cub.

  He blamed himself a little.

  Arnold didn't dare to touch him again, but his hesitation was quickly scolded by Quick.

  "I told you to pick him up, not to scare him! Don't you want to be gentler? You useless snack, it's useless!" Quick looked full of hatred.

  Arnold: "..."

  Quick fluttered on the light screen in distress, staring at the little back of the little cub and said: "Little cutie, if you bear with it, you will be at Grandpa's place in a while, and Grandpa will take care of you personally, Ah!"

  A vein popped out of Arnold's forehead, this is the cub he found, why should he let others take care of it?

  After a moment of silence, he stretched out his hand again, carefully grabbing away the cotton and sawdust in the corner where the little cub stayed.

  The humidity makes these two things stick together, and it feels cold and harsh to the touch. Arnold doesn't feel much, but can the cub's delicate skin really bear it?

  Who the hell left the cubs in a place like this?

  The cotton and sawdust were pulled away, and the cub's figure was completely exposed to Arnold's eyes. His hair was stuck together in strands and strands, revealing the pink skin underneath, looking extremely embarrassed.

  The cub kept its back to him, and even when it heard the voice behind it, it shivered stubbornly towards the corner. Only a pair of small gray ears moved slightly on top of its head, as if it was listening.

  Arnold tapped softly on the bottom of the box twice. He felt that his sudden touch had frightened the cub, so he was so frightened.

  This time, he had to take his time.

  Sure enough, this time the cub's body still trembled a bit, with its ears straightened up, it quickly turned around and stared at him warily.

  With small dark eyes, pink delicate nose and mouth, Arnold listened to his slight whimper, and slowly put his palm in front of him.

  Song Changan, who had been paying attention to the movement behind him but was still taken aback, sniffled and raised his head to look with tears in his eyes, only to find that he could only see the fingers stretched out in front of him, and he couldn't even see what the owner of the fingers looked like. Not clear, only a vague shadow.

  A nose is a nose, and eyes are eyes, but they are all a mess.

  Song Chang'an: I seem to be going blind, otherwise why can't I see clearly...

  But the tip of his nose can smell a smell that is completely different from the surrounding smell, a cool and very light fragrance, which is not very pleasant , but instantly saved him from the damp stench that almost drenched his body.

  The warm breath exuded from that palm, as if it could easily strip him from the wet and cold environment, he shivered, feeling that he was tempted by this heat.

  He couldn't help but climbed two steps forward, but finally stopped there trembling, not daring to go any further.

  There is no other reason, the size gap is too oppressive.