Chapter 102

Song Changan, who was completely hit, lay there without speaking for a long time, with his face pressed against the table, his eyes staring straight at the half-gnawed carrot, with complicated emotions in his heart.

    He knew that Arnold could talk when he was in beast form, but he didn't realize that the meowing he heard was only Arnold calling him.

    Song Chang'an still remembered that the leopard did indeed bark like that. He didn't know what the problem was, but Arnold identified it as soon as he called it, so he didn't realize it until Quick mentioned him today. to the problem in this.

    Arnold doesn't know how to meow, but he has been obedient to his wishes and is willing to let him hear it. He also practiced secretly behind his back, probably in order to learn more like it.

    When Song Changan thought of this, his face became hot for some reason, and he stretched out his arms to hold his head before falling down on the sofa. He didn't even respond to Quick calling him.

    Quick: Is it because Chang'an was fooled by himself. No way, Probably not!

    Looking at Chang'an who was buried in the sofa, Quick coughed twice, ready to show his elders' caring skills for young backs, when Chang'an on the other end said in a muffled voice: "Grandpa Quick, goodbye."

    Quick: "?"

    Before he could hold back a few words, the light screen in front of him was blacked out, and the signal belonging to Chang'an had been cut off. He could only see the picture printed on the desktop through the light screen. face.

    Quick: "..."

    Chang'an was cheated by Arnold, so he probably won't bear his grudge, right? But if he didn't mention Chang'an, he might not have discovered it. It was he who broke the beautiful status quo of Chang'an.

    As soon as Quick clapped his hands, he felt that no matter how he thought about it, he might be hated by Chang An for a few days. Thinking of the little golden silk bear's "Puff puff puff", although he couldn't puff his body from such a long distance. But there are still two Chang'an dog legs here, and their deadly serial poo can bathe Quick with saliva.

    Thinking of the previous experience, Quick trembled, stood up and went out, ready to go to Colin to discuss how to win back Chang'an's heart.

    Quick: I swear I'll never gossip again!

    After a long time, Song Changan sat up. His hair was disheveled, his face still had a blush that hadn't subsided, and it was smoky because of the heat. He wiped his face with his hand, and leaned on the sofa to calm down.

    Why did Arnold treat him so well?

    The hunk is like a cat barking or something, isn't it too obedient to him?

    No matter how hard he thought, Song Changan couldn't find the reason, or in other words, all the reasons he came up with were overturned by himself.

    At this time, he should have had breakfast and went to find Arnold, but now, thinking about those gentle meows, Song Changan felt that it was better not to go.

    He didn't even know if he would rush up to give Arnold a big hug when he saw Arnold, Song Changan thought about it and thought he had to find something to kill time.

    Thinking of this, he went to the bathroom to wash his face, and after confirming that his complexion was normal, he called Quick again and mentioned the live broadcast.

    When he just received the communication from Chang'an, Quick was still a little nervous, thinking that Chang'an was planning to kill him, but he didn't expect to hear about the live broadcast.