Chapter 67

The slight heartbeat sounded again, the sound became louder and louder, the frequency became faster and faster, and finally caught up with the rhythm of the heartbeat that led it.

    The two heartbeat sounds mixed together, and finally converged into the same sound.

    She came alive.

    Sophia's child has adapted to the gestation bag, and until she grows up enough to land, her life will be tied to her father.

    Song Changan listened to the voice in disbelief, and carefully touched the little paw in his arms. It didn't move, it was cold, but the line on the light screen representing the cub's heartbeat fluctuated steadily. Then, Quick and Colin next to them were already too excited.

    He cautiously kissed the little tiger's paw again,?? This time he finally got a response,?? The wet little paw drew slightly, as if to grab him.

    Song Changan was stunned for a while, feeling this weak force, finally couldn't hold back and burst into tears, he held the little tiger's paw with both hands, sat there howling and crying, at this moment He couldn't control his emotions, and his tears and snot flowed down like crazy.

    Just a little bit,?? The little tiger is gone, everyone doesn't know how sad it is!

    Although everyone is safe now,?? But he is still sad,?? Very sad,?? He knows that crying at this time will cause trouble for Quick and the others, but after thinking about it, he still cries louder.

    So Quick and the others wanted to continue to observe the cubs in the gestation pouch, and at the same time, they had to take care of a new pregnant woman, and they also had to prevent a certain golden-haired bear from crying because it was holding on to the cub's paws. past.

    It's just that at this moment, no one will find it troublesome, and everything is the most beautiful burden.

    Quick looked at Chang'an who was crying and hiccupping, and the corners of his eyes began to moisten. If Arnold hadn't picked up Chang'an that day, would they have such a day?

    Cubs are humanity's hope, everyone agrees.

    But only those in this room know what true hope is.

    Song Chang'an passed away crying as everyone expected.

    He howled for too long, he didn't come up in one breath, and fell straight into the palm of Arnold's hand, and the tightly hugged little paws were also loosened.

    Quick and Colin were taken aback, and subconsciously rushed towards them. Even Ruixia, who was carrying a gestation bag, came over. Arnold, who was supporting Song Changan, frowned slightly, and then waved his hands.

    "It's okay."

    Within two seconds, Song Changan opened his eyes by himself, he howled a few more times following the remaining feeling from before, opened his mouth slowly, and stopped by himself.

    Song Changan: "..." His memory seemed to be missing for a few seconds.

    He sat up and rubbed his eyes in a daze, looked at the people around him staring at him closely, and looked at the cub soaked in the gestation bag, sniffed his nose and hugged Arnold's fingers.

    He was a little tired and a little cold, subconsciously approaching the source of warmth.

    Arnold stroked his back with his fingertips, his already soft body became more and more relaxed, his eyes blinked and began to fall back.

    Quick glanced at the changing light screen beside him, confirmed that the cub's condition had stabilized, and said to Arnold, "Take Chang'an to take a bath, rest for a while...and then bring him back.