Chapter 65

This is a very small palm print, only a superficial layer, but it has successfully caught everyone's attention.

    They couldn't help but get closer, wanting to confirm if it was their own illusion.

    Song Chang'an, who was closest to it, could see clearly that this was the palm of a baby with five distinct little fingers, not the one with slightly long nails that he had seen on the light screen.

    He subconsciously wiped away his tears, afraid that he might have lost his eyes, but the next moment, the small palm print moved restlessly, and he quickly put the paw back.

    Song Changan was holding back his breath, slowly put the other paw on it, and pushed that little hand outward, as if trying to grab him.

    Song Changan didn't dare to move anymore.

    One second ago, the room was filled with despair, even Kate herself was not hopeful, and the next second, as a mother who gave birth to cubs, she felt clearly— ——Her child has changed, there is a warm current flowing in her stomach, the oppressive feeling that made her feel slightly uncomfortable disappeared, and the new shape filled her body.

    At this moment, she looked at the palm print on her belly, and couldn't even speak.

    This is the smallest hand that Quaker and the others have ever seen. In their memory,??Everyone is born in the shape of a beast,??The cub is no longer a baby when it first turns into a human shape,?? toddler.

    They don't even have the concept of "baby", and their understanding of growth is missing a piece in the first place.

    That palm was a little bigger than Song Changan's two paws, it grabbed Song Changan, Kate, and everyone present.

    No one dared to disturb all this, until the researchers who had been monitoring the cubs in the outer room opened the door and rushed in.

    "Kate's cubs have taken human form!"

    His tone was extraordinarily surprised and excited. He thought he would receive the joy and touch of everyone in the room, but in fact they just looked at him quietly, as if he had done something wrong.

    The moment he rushed in, the little hand shrank back in shock, and the little palm disappeared.

    Song Changan touched Kate's belly twice more, but this time he didn't get a response.

    Also, what does such a young child know, this time is probably an accident.

    But his expression was still in a trance, and he sat down on the bed. Song Changan stared blankly at the position where the little hand appeared just now, and the raised little paw seemed to still have that slightly hot temperature. .

    After the people around came to their senses, Kate was taken for a test. Quick and the others didn't even have time to take care of Song Changan, who might have pushed the change, and focused on Kate and her child.

    The fact that the cub turned into a human form in its mother's womb was unpredictable for everyone present, even Song Changan himself.

    He just stated the facts of his world without expecting that fact to become reality a few minutes later.

    Song Changan was very happy, but at the same time he was even more afraid.

    Everyone knew that this matter was related to him, and the occurrence of such a thing that completely overturned his cognition would make it easier for him to be caught looking for secrets. He subconsciously turned his head and looked for Arnold's shadow.