Chapter 72

It was like being in the eternal night, Song Changan couldn't even see a ray of light, he stretched out his hand, and found that he couldn't even extend his hand, the inexhaustible resistance pulled him Stumbling over his body, making him move seemed to be under enormous pressure.

    But just now he clearly heard Quick's voice, and they were beside him, how could he not be able to move and not see?

    Song Changan was a little scared. He wondered if he was still dreaming. He was in a half-dream and half-awake state and hadn't come out yet.

    His body seemed to be wrapped in countless spider threads, and it was difficult for him to even move. He turned his head in a daze, but this was the only way it was easy.

    At this time, Song Changan remembered Arnold who was driven away by him before. He didn't want Arnold to see his ugly appearance, so he wanted to support his career by the way, but At this time, he couldn't help but still think of him. If Arnold was by his side, he would have already discovered his fear.

    Song Changan thought about it, and Doudou's eyes filled with tears. It was really too dark here, he was really scared.

    Struggling with his mouth open, Song Changan tried to break free from this weird dream by himself.

    Quick and Colin standing next to the table stared blankly at the pile of "Mountains of Mao Mao" on the table that began to move at an extremely slow speed. The top of the mountain didn't even shake, only the foundation While moving, there was also the sound of little Chang'an's aggrieved moaning from inside "Mountain of Mao Mao".

    Quick: "..."

    Colin: "..."

    The two looked at each other, already aware of the danger of the matter.

    If Quick and Colin had discussed it earlier and took the initiative to wake up the sleeping little Changan, he might lose his temper and let them cut his hair obediently, but now they are a step too late, Changan woke up by himself, He was startled when he woke up, and it would be very difficult for him to calm down when he remembered this matter later.

    But if you don't look back now, it will be difficult to turn back later. Quick can only bite the bullet and stand up first: "Chang'an, you're awake." Quick has worked hard to calm

    his voice, showing that he It was just now that Changan woke up, and he didn't know everything that happened before, but "Maomaoshan" stopped the moment he spoke, and Quick's voice lowered involuntarily.

    Song Changan, who was in the darkness at the moment, took a deep breath. When he heard Quick's voice, he had already realized what the current situation was like.

    Is it his hair that wraps him?

    Squatting there without moving for a while, Song Changan slowly stretched out his hand to feel for it, and his hand was smooth. This kind of touch was very familiar. He retracted his hand and touched his belly, and it was indeed the same.

    Song Chang'an: "..."

    He really wanted to turn around to see that old bastard Quick, but he found it really difficult to turn around. God knows how productive his fluffy field will be this time.

    Song Changan stretched out his hand with great effort, intending to roll back from the top of his head, hoping to open up a bright road for himself, but his hand got stuck halfway through.

    Feeling the force of his arm firmly holding him, Song Changan touched it expressionlessly, and successfully touched a thick handful of long hairs on his little arm, and he didn't know where it was hooked. He couldn't even reach out.