Chapter 119

The female worm only appeared for a short period of time before being covered up again by the flood of Zerg troops.

    Its appearance is like an illusion. If the observation point did not capture this picture, Arnold and the others might not even know its existence.

    The only difference from Song Changan is that Arnold just shook his head lightly: "This is not an accident, it was intended for us to see."

    Song Changan was silent.

    Arnold has had experience dealing with female worms before, so he will not take everything related to it for granted. The behavior of the female worm means that the Zerg has already known the orientation of the observation station's lens, and at the right time Being in the right place is why they can see this scene.

    "Is this the Zerg's warning to us?" Song Changan asked.

    Arnold: "It's not a warning, it's just observing."

    The Huaishi star base cannot be included in the Zerg's consciousness network, because the existence of Song Chang'an is a completely secret area, what they need to know is that humans will Actions that change.

    The memory of the last time the female worm led the Zerg to attack Huaishi is still there, but the female worm cannot deter Arnold and the others. Its appearance can only remind him of those painful memories.

    Whether it is for humans, or for Zerg.

    At this time, if you observe from the outside of Huaishi Star, you can find that the entire Huaishi Star has been covered by densely packed Zerg, layer after layer of Zerg, filling every gap Full.

    Except for the very beginning, when the Zergs Chen Bing on the border of the Federation, there was indeed such an action, but as time passed, the pressure on the Federation gradually eased. Although the Zergs are still there, it can be seen A large number of troops have already withdrawn, just like the Zerg tentatively deployed troops to the Federation, this time they focused on Huaishi Star.

    The Federation, which had just been hit hard, did relax a lot after getting the news, but after seeing the scene of Huaishi Star given by the empire, they couldn't help feeling a little bit sad.

    If the empire is the first to go to destruction, how can the federation survive?

    No matter what kind of planet it is, even if it gathers all the best generals and armed forces of the Federation and the Empire, it may not be able to escape from such a terrifying density of Zerg siege.

    Under the situation of throwing troops in such a large scale, the appearance of the insect nest in the universe is finally revealed to the world. The insect nest is approaching the Huaishi star, and two thirds of the Zerg army that originally completely covered it are covering the Huaishi star. superior.

    It was a huge pitch-black planet, and its surface was covered with densely packed potholes. In every cave, countless Zergs were climbing, and countless high-level Zergs stayed in the universe to protect its safety.

    At every moment, countless base bugs drilled out of the caves and merged into the Zerg army outside the Huaishi planet, becoming a new troop production base.

    The number of Zerg is increasing every moment, they have been dormant for a long time, they have reached the point where they can no longer wait, and will give their all.

    When the Zerg had surrounded Huaishi Star, they didn't even send a team to cross Huaishi Star's defense line to investigate the planets behind. This has already shown their determination to destroy Huaishi Star.