Chapter 128

When Song Changan opened his eyes, the sky was already bright, and the warm sunlight shone through the curtains to brighten the whole room. He blinked, it was a bit late yesterday, and although he would wake up naturally from sleep, he was still a little sleepy.

  His back was tightly pressed against Arnold's chest, his strong arms wrapped around his waist and pressed there heavily, and his nakedness made him feel Arnold's steady heartbeat easily, the warmth and comfort in the bed and the coolness outside The temperature contrasts sharply.

  He was still sleepy, but he didn't intend to go back to sleep.

  It's already 8:30, he promised Hu Niu and Shuishui to play together yesterday, if he sleeps again, he will be late, breaking an appointment with the little guy is not what adults should do.

  Song Chang'an pulled Arnold's arms and crawled out, propped himself up with his arms and took a drink from the cup on the bedside table.

  The water cup was placed on the thermal insulation device, and it was warm and not hot to the touch. Song Changan took two sips, and the dryness in his throat was slightly dissipated.

  He pursed his lips and put the cup back, and when he was about to get up, Arnold, who also woke up when he woke up, stretched out his hand and pulled him back.

  "Where are you going?" Arnold's voice rang in his ears, and his ears were hot from the scorching breath.

  Song Changan moved in his arms, and Arnold didn't let go, so he didn't struggle anymore, and said, "I'm going to find Huniu and Shuishui later, it's time to get up." Of course Arnold knew about

  him, After saying this, I remembered it, and only held his cheek and kissed him good morning before releasing him and letting him go down.

  Song Changan picked up the shirt on the side and put it on for himself, then walked slowly to the bathroom.

  There was a skirt hanging in the corner of the room. It looked like a skirt, but it was actually trousers. The long white veil that mopped the floor was lifted to reveal the trousers inside. Because there was nothing in the corner, it was particularly eye-catching.

  This is specially placed there by Song Changan, and I still can't help but smile happily when I see it every day.

  This is what Arnold wore to his wedding.

  Although because of his tall and straight figure, Arnold is still handsome even with such a long string of white gauze behind him, but Song Changan will never forget his kindness.

  In fact, he just mentioned casually, what his mother said when she urged him to get married, what kind of wife to marry, and so on, but now that the wife is gone, he has taken advantage of Arnold.

  He just remembered it suddenly, and made fun of it with Arnold as a joke. Since he was already with Arnold, naturally he wouldn't think about anything else, so he just said it once.

  So at their wedding, which was watched by almost the entire empire and the people of the Federation, when Arnold appeared in front of him wearing this, Song Changan still couldn't help but shed tears.

  There is no one in this world who loves him more than Arnold.

  Song Changan treasured the trousers and placed them where they could see them every day to sing praises of their beautiful love.

  However, his touch is naturally not limited to this point. Arnold wore a skirt for him once, and he also wore it several times at night in return. up.

  Thanks to Song Changan, Arnold has almost entered retirement at a young age. Without the troubles of the Zerg, Arnold has resumed the life he used to accompany Song Changan, eating and sleeping with him every day. There should be some exercise at night, I am afraid that the eight-pack abdominal muscles will become one.

  In any case, life belongs to both of them, as long as they are happy, Arnold and Changan are enjoying life now.

It's not a bad thing to enter the old man's life early.

  After Song Changan and Arnold finished packing and had breakfast around the small table, Song Changan turned into a little golden silk bear, twisting his buttocks to lead the way, and dragging a follower named Arnold out.

  Although Arnold is free, there are still some things to deal with in his position, but the time spent is almost half shorter than before. Song Changan is responsible for eating, drinking and having fun every day. Being closer to Arnold means eating, drinking and having fun by his side. .

  When Arnold sat down in the original office, Song Changan parted ways with him, and turned around to find Huniu and Shuishui.

  The two little guys were eagerly waiting for him to come, and when they saw him from a distance, they rushed over, first asked for his permission, and then carefully picked him up and rubbed against him.

  Today they are still as close to him as in person.

  The two little guys are wearing the same style of overalls, their faces are clean and their hands and feet are round and they look very cute. As a little girl, Hu Niu wears two braids and still does not hide her domineering, but Shui Shui looks protected.

  Looking at their big watery eyes, Song Changan's heart softened.

  He is an adult, so naturally he doesn't like playing games, but in order to take care of the mood of the two children, he can only force himself to play games with them.

  After Song Chang'an finished his mental construction, he waved his paw aggressively and announced the start of today's event, and took the two cubs with him.

  Not long after Arnold sat down, he vaguely heard movement from outside. The sound became louder and louder, and it was coming towards him.

  "Cuddling——"

  Half a minute later, a little golden-haired bear drove into his office first, drifted ruthlessly at 360 degrees and slipped past his feet, followed closely behind. The two little kids also rushed in, and the room was full of "chug chug chug" for a while.

  The two little guys still maintained their human forms, because they couldn't play with Song Chang'an in the animal form.

  There is a gap in their body size, and the car they drive is naturally much larger than Song Changan's. They are all extra cautious to keep a distance from Song Changan, for fear of accidentally crushing him, so this kind of scene appears.

  Song Chang'an didn't care, he was no longer what he used to be, and he was so good at driving, he wasn't afraid at all.

  Bringing two little guys in to harass Arnold, Song Changan winked at Arnold and drove to their dedicated venue.

  Song Chang'an: This life is really beautiful!

  The author has something to say: It may not be updated tomorrow, and there will be a side story the day after tomorrow, about Changan and the others returning to Earth, there are probably more than 10,000 people, and then it should be completely over.