Chapter 86

Song Changan did not go offline voluntarily, he was forced to go offline.

    When he was shocked at how Arnold had control over his optical brain, and was about to compete with him for his freedom, Arnold calmly clicked on the light screen that appeared in front of him, making Song Chang An punched himself a few times during the countdown to exit the link, then looked around in silence.

    Those who originally came for Chang'an were only in front of the Zerg model. Even though they caught Arnold's eyes one by one at the moment, they couldn't help looking behind him and swallowed their saliva.

    The power of food is infinite, and Arnold has seen it.

    ***

    In the Zerg Museum, apart from some basic fresh seafood that Song Changan saw at the beginning, finally the bugs in his memory appeared. Although there are slight differences in appearance, they can generally be distinguished What exactly are the bugs.

    Song Changan pointed out that these things can also be eaten, but he didn't eat them.

    When Arnold asked him why he didn't eat, he replied confidently: "It's too ugly, I can't eat it." The

    onlookers: "..."

    They looked at the food on the way that is still being killed by people. Surrounded by the drooling ethnic models,?? suddenly felt a little unfair to them, everyone is equally ugly, why are those so ugly that Chang'an can't stand it?

    The curator of the museum couldn't hold back the entanglement in his heart: "Chang'an,... don't you think the worker insects are also ugly?"

    Song Chang'an's eyes widened: "It looks like it's delicious just by looking at it. !"

    Being stared at with "you have no vision", the curator of the museum thinks about the worker insects before, and then looks at the huge insect model in front of him. They all have so many legs, they are all the same color, and they all have Thorns,?? Could it be that they are ugly because they have wings?

    Song Changan only imparted a trick to these uneaten foods: "Heat the oil in the pan, and it will be crunchy after one bite. It is said that the taste is a little bit up." They don't know what "upper" means, but it

    is It must mean very delicious.

    Song Changan walked all the way down, except for those who were too strange for him to recognize, Song Changan could associate them with food.

    At the same time, he couldn't help but have some doubts about Arnold, how could he not beat the food?

    It would be nice not to feed them to extinction.

    Arnold, who couldn't refute for a while, said: "..."

    Facing Arnold's old-fashioned question, Song Changan didn't pay attention to whether he could eat or not, and asked, "Well, the Zerg meat you said is poisonous. Is it?"

    Arnold shook his head: "Most of them are not."

    Song Changan: "Will you die if you eat it?"

    Arnold shook his head again.

    Song Changan looked at him contemptuously: "Why don't you eat it if it's not poisonous and it's okay? Do you know if you practice it? People eat poisonous ones? But it's recommended to eat it at the entrance of the hospital. If there is a problem, just save it and save it." ."

    He meant to make a small joke, but the people around him didn't receive his message, and they thought it was for food and even their lives.

    [What kind of delicacy can make people disregard safety? 】