Chapter 27

The small hole suddenly found on the glass completely caught Song Changan's sight, he stared closely, and slowly leaned over.

    The sudden round hole on the transparent glass fence is close to the edge of the door. After passing so many fences before, Song Changan knows that this is not a special shape, but a unique one. .

    Sure enough, when he looked to the side, he didn't find similar round holes under the other glass fences. After going around in a circle, he retreated and moved back to the side of the small hole.

    He gestured closer, the hole was not big, it was only about half the size of his body, but there was a layer of translucent hard thing on it, Song Changan stretched out his claws and pushed, but the opponent remained motionless.

    Not to mention whether this hole is enough for him to get out, with the door closed tightly, surrounded by glass that he can't move at all, this small hole seems to be the only hope for him to get out, enough If it's not big enough, you have to break it open first to find out.

    So Song Chang'an got closer to observe carefully, and finally found a square transparent sheet pasted on the circular hole, which looked like a tempered film. It seemed very fragile, but it was actually very stable. At least Song Changan's little claws can't do any damage now.

    He took a deep breath,?? shook his body,?? stretched out his hand to rest on the transparent sheet,?? leaned on his two short legs to exert force behind him, and began to push hard.

    Song Chang'an swore that this time he used more strength than before to drink milk, but the slice just didn't move at all!

    The panting cub was the first to lose the battle, with 800 self-damages and zero damage to the enemy.

    He rested for a while, cheered up and started again, trying to turn around and kick away with his feet. He jumped on the spot and kicked the small hole with two small feet. He looked very mighty, but the strength he had returned made him roll out directly. Played several laps on the grass.

    The dizzy cub got up unsteadily, staggered from left to right, and finally sat down without propping up his buttocks, with gold stars in the eyes of the two peas.

    [Hahahahaha how could the scientific research institute leave a loophole for you, Chang'an, you can't get out if you give up! ]

    [Zai Zai's little feet are so cute! ]

    [Hey, hey, push hard! No success! Again! ]

    [Little Chang'an is really cute, can't he really be let out to play? 】

    【Chang'an is going to be angry again hahahaha! 】

    Song Chang'an had long forgotten about the live broadcast. He rubbed his palms and looked at the transparent sheet that remained unchanged except for a few more paw prints. He leaned over and ran away annoyed.

    It was such a thin piece, maybe not as thick as his nails, but it completely cut off his hope of getting out!

    After waiting for a while, the secretly angry cub still couldn't hold back and went back to the entrance of the cave. As long as he broke through this transparent sheet, he could embrace the freedom he wanted, but he looked down at his palm again, and it didn't open at all. hope.

    "Be strong!" Song Changan told himself, and after thinking for a while, he couldn't hold back and slapped the flakes with his claws, "Let me out! I want to get out! I want to be free!! Freedom or death! "

    Ten seconds later, the cub who slapped his sore paw stopped, and sat down with his back against the entrance of the cave. Since he can't get out, let him be closer to freedom, and he will stop running home. Yes, he's going to sleep here and take Arnold back when he comes back.