Chapter 82

"Chang'an." Arnold called his name helplessly. He seldom loses his temper and always behaves obediently. When he is so stubborn, "Be obedient." He listens very well on

    weekdays The little golden silk bear who Arnold said ignored him.

    Song Changan lowered his head, didn't look into Arnold's eyes, he just squeezed his hand, staring at his fingers in a daze.

    He understood that Arnold had his reasons for not letting him go, but he also had his own reasons.

    Perhaps it was because Arnold was the first person he saw, Or maybe they have been together until now Song Changan clearly realized that Arnold was different from Quick in his heart.

    Quick treats him very well, Song Changan knows that even though he always quarrels with Quick, always fights with him and loses his temper at him, Poof, but this seems to be their unique way of getting along. Both he and Quick know it well. When it's time to make a fuss, it will be okay after a while.

    But when it comes to Arnold, Song Changan finds that he is not even willing to puff at him. When he is unhappy, he just sulks and waits for him to find out. Once he imagines that Arnold will leave, he will let others follow him Beside him, Song Changan couldn't accept it at all, even if that person was Quick.

    Not to mention that he still has dreams of crawling on the bed every night, maybe he is really a person who looks at the face, it's okay that Arnold is lying on the bed in the dream, if it is Quick, Song Changan I really don't know if I can take the steps to climb out of the small basket.

    Besides that, there are many, many things that he only wants to do with Arnold, but if he leaves, Song Changan will be very uncomfortable with other people.

    He has many, many reasons in his heart, and he has successfully convinced himself. He knows that he is losing his temper, but even if he loses his temper, he will follow suit.

    Song Changan tilted his head and glanced at Arnold, the corners of his eyes were a little red: "You are lying to me."

    The reason why he is so stubborn is because he has always had an uneasy premonition that Arnold was lying to him when he said that he was fine and that he would come back soon. He was going to a very dangerous place.

    Song Changan still had some conflicts in his heart at this moment. He was indeed a little golden silk bear now, and it was wrong for him to be so weak as an adult. People always have to be separated, and he shouldn't interfere with Arnold's choice.

    But he is a little golden bear spoiled by people in this world, he has his unique role, and he has the qualification to be willful.

    If he doesn't do this, the panic in his heart can't be resolved, so even if it's dangerous, he wants to go together.

    Because Arnold may not come back for a long time, he can wait for a day and another night, but not for a long time.

    Song Changan still remembered his identity, he had the rank of major general, but because he was the first to discover him, and he subconsciously got close to him at that time, so even if he was a major general, he was sent to take care of him, until the end Even daily life and work are with him.

    The only cub in the entire universe is so precious that even a major general like Arnold can easily be allowed to leave his post and stay by his side wholeheartedly.

    But now, many people should know that Song Changan came from the earth. Even if they want to call Arnold back, they can only say that something more important than Song Changan's safety has happened, so important that he will not go. Even Song Changan's safety will be threatened.