Chapter 151

Chapter 151:

    In April, the swallows that went to the south for the winter returned to their old nests, the warm spring breeze blew across the earth again, and the ivy on the yard wall spit out tender leaves again, laying on the yard wall with its fangs and claws, silent for a whole In the winter, Daliushu Village also began to be noisy. Ye Yu's wedding was approaching, and the wedding company hired by the Bai family was busy setting up the village.

    Ye Yu's wedding was quite grand.

    Bai Minghan and Xiao Chuanyan are different.

    He has a very harmonious relationship with his family. The Bai family is also a big family. Since Ye Yu and Bai Minghan are married, in the eyes of the Bai family, they are their own family. Those who don't have long eyes have the idea of ​​hitting their fish again.

    Since they need to be introduced to people in the circle, naturally they can't be in the country. It's not that they look down on the country people. It's just that they know the temperament of those people in the circle. If they are invited to a wedding here, 80% of those people It would be very troublesome to be able to give the children a little trouble sneakily at that time.     The Bai family discussed with Ye Laosan and his wife, first hold a wedding in Daliushu Village, and then return to the capital to hold a wedding, two good days and auspicious days, double the auspiciousness.     In this way, they can prove in the village that the Bai family attaches great importance to Ye Yu, and they can formally introduce Ye Yu to everyone in the circle of their big family. Although it is inevitable that the children will have to work hard, this is the most perfect Method.     Ye Lao San and his wife also think this method is good.     Otherwise, the two sisters who came from the same family were both married to urbanites. The older one was beating gongs and drums for a whole day and had done enough scene work; Liar posted a few window grilles and sent some eggs to relatives and friends, but the village did not necessarily arrange the little girls.     The parents of both parties were very satisfied, and the plan was settled on the spot.     Poor two children, to toss twice.     ————

    The Bai family is not short of money, and they are really satisfied with Yeyu. Considering that this is a rural area, people's appreciation level is still relatively low, so they specially asked the wedding company for a customized wedding. Money is not an issue, it must be It is not difficult to come up with a set of wedding procedures that combine local aesthetics and fashion trends in big cities, but for the sake of money, the wedding company still put in 12 points of effort.

    As the wedding date got closer, the village gradually changed. The road was re-leveled and paved with colorful cobblestones. Since the old man's home for the elderly has not yet been built, the wedding venue was chosen. In the production team compound, which has been renamed the village committee office, a high platform has been built in the middle of the yard, and professional performance teams have been invited. Several stoves have also been built in the backyard. Bai Minghan and Ye Yu, two senior foodies. Jointly recommended the chef to the family.     The relatives of the Bai family also came to the village one after another. Fortunately, Mr. Xiao's old-age building has enough rooms. Otherwise, it would not be able to accommodate so many people. Xiao Mao Mao was also brought by his parents. Once I came to the village, a pair of big black eyes looked left and right, and everything felt fresh.     The Bai family made such a big move, and the villagers saw it in their eyes. Whether they had a daughter or no daughter at home, they were all envious. They all sighed that Ye Laosan was so lucky that the eldest daughter married She fell in love with the city people, and she loved them, but the little girl also married the city people. Looking at this situation, 80% of them wanted to be a young grandmother in the past!     Time passed quickly, and in a blink of an eye, it was the eve of the wedding. Bai Minghan found the employees of the wedding company in private, and explained something to their person in charge. Everyone was in their place, waiting for the wedding the next day.     ——The     villagers are very shrewd in taking advantage of petty profits. They know that tomorrow is the day of Ye Yu’s great joy. Tonight, there is no smoke in every household, so they are looking forward to a big meal tomorrow, even the three of them. Year-old babies know this truth, and when they are so hungry, they pour hot water into their stomachs.     Every household smeared and lay on the kang, listening to the rumbling protests from their stomachs, clutching their stomachs and clenching their teeth.     Wait, you can let go and have a good meal tomorrow! !