Chapter 70

Chapter 70:

    Yeyu’s response was also very quick. She is from the modern past, and she still has basic common sense. Huang Hua is about to stab her. The glass piece will definitely not be too clean. It is best to go to the hospital for a tetanus vaccine. She ran forward and picked up the blood-stained glass from the ground with a handkerchief, and gave Ye Huanghua a cold look.

    "Uncle driver, you should take your eldest brother to the county hospital as soon as possible. It is not a trivial matter that your hand is injured. Dad, you can borrow an ox cart from the village chief and pull Huang Hua and Er Bo's family together. Let's go there. Going to the police station in the city, Huang Hua deliberately hurt people. It's not a trivial

    matter ." She didn't say that she was deliberately hurting someone. It could also be said that she was going to hurt herself, or it could be said that she hurt a distinguished guest. Ye Yu knew very well in her heart, don't Looking at everyone in the village now speaking on her side, if she stood up and said Huang Hua deliberately injured her and brought Huang Hua to the police station for sanctions, the villagers would definitely find reasons for Huang Hua.

    The biggest advantage in the village is that it pays attention to human affection, and the worst part is also human affection.

    When she said this, everyone reacted immediately, especially Ye Laosan. At the beginning, his whole mind was filled with his little girl who was almost stabbed by a yellow flower, and he wished to kill the yellow flower. Suddenly realized that the young man who had saved Ye Yu was still hurt, nodded hurriedly.

    "What Yuyu said is that it's not a joke if you hurt your hand. You should hurry up and have a look, young man. Don't worry, the people in our village are all highly enlightened members who know honor and disgrace, and they will certainly not shield criminals.

    Yes , you go to the hospital to treat the wound first, and then we will take the wounded prisoner." The old man is not relieved, he wants to stay and see with his own eyes how the villagers dealt with the yellow-haired girl who injured his grandson.

    He had also heard about these intricate friendships in the countryside, and he didn't believe that if they left the scene, Ye Laosan would be able to plead guilty to the hospital police station according to the yellow hair girl and her family.

    "I want to stay..."

    "Grandpa."

    The bandage was already faintly bloody, but the man's expression was particularly relaxed. He stepped on two legs and got into the car first, expressing his meaning with actions, "Go to the hospital." The

    grandson said so, being a grandfather. What else can I say, I can only stare at Ye Huanghua, and then at Ye Laosan with a responsible look. After getting into the car, the villagers immediately let out a road. The black car roared and stared at the villagers. The speed of the belt rushed to the county seat.     The car drove away, and Ye Laosan's eyes sharpened. He looked at the villagers around here, and nodded the names of a few people: "...the production team leader and the production team pulled the bullock cart. , Ye Heping and the couple called over."     Ye Yu held the glass piece and dug a hole for Ye Huanghua calmly.     "Dad, the injured are the distinguished guests who came to our village. The identity is not simple, and it is not a simple housework. We should directly send them to the production team compound, in front of the whole village. Let’s make it clear to everyone. If you don’t know, you think that our family is not human, and you have to make a little thing bigger.”     Ye Yu always felt that Ye Huanghua’s life was not easy in her previous life, and she never thought about it. What kind of book, there is no culture and experience, it’s not an incomprehensible thing to dig into the horns, and Huang Hua is only aimed at her, and she has not done anything to harm people around her, which is what she once liked. The hostess, she also somewhat indulged Ye Huanghua.     This feeling is like facing a little idol I once liked. Although I don’t like him anymore for various reasons, I can’t help but take a look at all the news about him and see that he made a mistake. His tolerance is higher than that of ordinary people.     Although her tolerance for Huang Hua is a bit higher, she has a bottom line in the end.     If it hadn't been for the man to stop the yellow glass piece in the emergency, who knows what will happen to her today? If she indulges Huang Hua again, it would be the rebirth of the Virgin Mary.     Li Suo was directly killed all at once.     Ye Laosan glanced at Ye Yu with relief, and touched the little girl's head.