Chapter 36

Chapter 36:

    It has been three days since Ye Laosan became the captain of the production team in Daliushu Village, and Liu Yuejin, the former captain, has never been at ease in his heart.

    He has been worrying about the members of Daliushu Village for several years. Even if he has retired now, he can rest like other members. He can't get down for a while, and he is always easy to think randomly.

    What he thought about most, and what worried him most, was whether Ye Laosan could handle the group of members of their production team.

    Obviously his worries are unnecessary.

    For three whole days, there was no family in Daliushu Village who rushed to Ye Laosan without opening their eyes.

    The old Liu's family, who made Liu Yuejin the most concerned, remained silent.

    Someone saw the eldest son of Liu's family holding a chicken to the one next door to him.

    The new daughter-in-law of the old Zheng's house was also quiet.

    It is said that the old Zheng's son scolded her severely.

    It must be said that the old man Sun, who was blocked by the shade of the big tree at the door, was also quiet.

    It is said that in private and to the door, her house is quite cool.

    They were scared in their hearts.

    Fearing that the new official Ye Lao San will take office, I will deal with their problems first.

    If the bastard Ye Laosan is allowed to deal with it, it is not necessarily how much they have to compensate.

    Let's handle it secretly by myself.

    Ye Laosan has become the captain of the production team, and the village atmosphere in Daliushu Village has improved so strangely.

    Ye Laosan was so boring.

    He went to Liu Yuejin for a drink.

    "Brother Yuejin, you don’t want me, you said that I have been doing all kinds of things all day when I became the captain, and I thought about it very interestingly. As a result, I have been in office for three days. Today is the fourth day. What’s the matter? No, they didn’t come to me for comment. I specifically went over to ask, and they said that they had reconciled, so I don’t bother. Why do I feel that this team leader is so boring."

    Liu Yuejin thought even more . Cried.

    Why are people so different? When he was the captain, why didn't he worry at all? How could it be Ye Laosan's turn to be the captain to be honest one by one.

    Everything can't stand up talking, Ye Laosan and Liu Yuejin just finished talking, there is really something going on in the village.

    Someone came over and said that someone in the village took advantage of his reputation to receive gifts.

    This person is not someone else, but Ye Laosan's second wife.

    Sun Zhaodi relied on his family’s relationship with Ye Laosan, and felt that he would definitely be able to speak in front of Ye Laosan, and became arrogant again. She brags braggingly with the old ladies, saying that peace in her family will definitely get a good position. The roots of her family can also follow, making the old ladies think that the relationship between Ye Heping and Ye Laosan is similar, so they moved their minds and thought to give gifts to Sun Zhaodi, and let Ye Heping give them in front of Ye Laosan. A few good words from my own man's son, it's best to mix with an official.