137-140

Chapter 137:

    Meng Fei has money in his hands, and when he redecorated the courtyard for his two children, he was tossed by a good garden master in the city who specially paid for it. Not only did he retain the original features and expensive furniture, but he also incorporated modern design concepts. Ye Yu's yard has both the charm of the grand garden in ancient times, and the modern advanced agility. Huang Yan is like Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden. Apart from her repeated admiration, she really doesn't know how to express her inner shock.

    She knew that Yuyu's family might be quite rich, but she didn't expect to be so rich.

    Until she was lying on the bed, Ye Yu's even breathing sounded in the dark, and Huang Yan was still in shock. She felt the soft and velvety bedding on her body, and then looked at the whirring inside the room. The air conditioner was on, the cold wind was blowing so that the pores all over the body were opened. Huang Yan got up from the bed, stood by the window, and looked out through the window glass, even if she was just standing by the window, she could see through the window. Seam felt the heat wave outside, and then looked inside the house, Huang Yan's heart was filled with fighting spirit.

    She has a small goal.

    Together with Chuangen, she wants to build a bigger house that is more comfortable than Yeyu's house with her own hands!

    ——Bai

    Minghan checked the English test paper in his hand for the third time. After confirming that nothing was wrong, he closed the cap of the pen with confidence, put the pen in the pocket of his jacket, raised his hand to hand in the test paper, and one of the invigilators pushed him. Pushing the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, he walked over and confirmed the situation with him in a soft voice that would not affect the other students in the examination room.

    "Student, are you really going to hand in the papers in advance? You have to think clearly, once you hand in the papers in advance, you will not be able to get the papers back, let alone modify the answers. This is the CET-4 exam. Our national policy stipulates that CET-4 is just a Those who can't get a diploma."

    She thought Bai Minghan was the kind of student who didn't know the importance of the 4th and 6th grade exams.

    I can't blame her. Who made this policy just launched for two years. Many college students who don't care about current affairs simply don't know the importance of the 4th and 6th grade exams. It was only then that they panicked. Many of the graduates in these two classes did not get their graduation certificates because of the CET-4 and CET-6 exams. She didn't want to have a few more students in this class.

    English is really difficult for Bai Minghan.

    He may not be very good at other subjects, but he is really good at English. The Bai family has been persecuted, and he was planning to go abroad for asylum. Neighbors for several years, the Xiao family helped find some evidence by the way, I am afraid that I have already left the country at this time, not to mention that it is only a fourth-level exam, even if it is a sixth-level exam, Bai Minghan can get a high score.

    He was not angry at the teacher's suspicion.

    He also understands the teacher's concerns.     Guessed again.     Bai Minghan put his hand down, very curious: "How did you guess it was mine?"     "Because I have eyes on the back of my head."     Ye Yu deliberately teased him.

    Bai Minghan showed his little tiger teeth and smiled at the invigilator: "Thank you teacher for reminding me, I know, I have checked it three times, and I have to hand in the papers in advance."