Chapter 67

Chapter 67:

    After another half a month, the autumn harvest season came.

    This year’s weather has been smooth and rainy, and it’s a good harvest time. The golden wheat fields can’t be seen at a glance, and the breeze is blowing over the wheat ears, like the waves of the sea. The whole village of Daliushu Village, men, women and children are dispatched together. Adult men and women harvest, and children. We were picking up the ears behind the harvested crops with small baskets and baskets. The big guys were almost done, and there was good news from the production team.

    The old sow with cubs in the village finally gave birth to piglets.

    This time it was really born.

    I'm so old, twelve in one breath!

    Speaking of this old sow, the staff member who was in charge of feeding animals on weekdays simply opened up the chatterbox.

    This old boar is different from other pigs, and the old sow is also different from other pigs. An ordinary pig has such a big belly, eats so much, and is so anxious that it should have given birth to piglets a long time ago; Aoao stayed for another full month and a half, and it was almost pregnant with a Nezha.

    If he hadn’t touched the old sow’s belly every day, and there were indeed piglets moving in it, he would have doubted whether the old sow had simply eaten too much and had a big belly, or if there was something growing in her belly. The pig worked hard, twelve in one breath, and he regained his confidence.

    Twelve pigs, there is not such a big place in the pigpen of the production team. The team leader informs everyone to come to the production team compound to grab the lot. Whoever catches it will take the pigs back.

    It’s not true that it’s all given to your family. It’s just for everyone to bring it back to raise it. In fact, it’s still in the production team. It’s just that anyone who raises pigs for the production team can get an extra 100 catties of pork by the end of the year. If you don't want so much pork, it can be converted into work points.

    Raising pigs is not a hassle. Children play less and cut two more hogweeds. Those who are willing to let go of such an opportunity gather in the production team compound to wait for the lottery, and Memphis also Take a leaf fish to watch the excitement.

    Ye Yu stretched her neck to watch the excitement.

    At the front of the lottery team, there is a transparent glass box with paper dumplings inside. You can see clearly when you reach into it. It's a bit like the lottery in the supermarket of her time. Ye Yu feels a little itchy. .

    Before she crossed over, she had never won the first prize in the supermarket, but she had drawn a lot of consolation prizes, such as paper and toilet paper, and she had never won the first prize.

    She was about to take Mengfei to the line to line up, but was dragged by Mengfei. Ye Yu was not sure, so she tilted her head and looked at Mengfei with big wet eyes: "Mom, don't our family raise pigs?"

    100 Jin meat!

    Her meaning was so obvious that Mengfei laughed dumbfounded. Not only Ye Laosan didn’t understand, she also didn’t know who the little girl, this little cat was going with. He took out a piece of white rabbit toffee and let Yeyu chew it, and analyzed it with Yeyu.

    "Yuyu, do you know how smelly it is to raise pigs?" I

    don't know.

    Ye Yu shook his head honestly.