Chapter 93

Chapter 93:

    Ye Yu's Mandarin is very standard, and he is generous and confident when he takes the stage. The speech of the student representative is very well done, far exceeding the expectations of all insiders. If they hadn't known the real situation, they would have thought that Ye Yu was the student representative who was selected at the beginning. Woolen cloth.

    After she finished speaking, she retreated to the backstage, was praised by several teachers, and asked how she had developed such a good speech skill. Ye Yu put all the responsibility on Ye Laosan, his own father. On the head, I heard that Ye Yu's father was the village chief, and he gave Ye Yu speeches since he was a child. Those teachers didn't doubt Ye Yu's ability.

    There are also many of them who have been sent down to practice, and they have seen a lot of talkative skills of the village chiefs and captains. Those villagers are much more difficult to fool than students. The children of the village chiefs have seen it since childhood. Good skills are not uncommon.     After a few words of praise around Ye Yu, they let Ye Yu go. Ye Yu's own head flower was still in the dressing room, so she thought about going back to get the head flower. She had already walked through the dressing room once, backstage. There were only one or two roads, and she couldn't get lost with her eyes closed. The female teacher who brought her over did not go back with her. Ye Yu walked to the door of the dressing room, knocked on the door first, and shouted. Excuse me, I didn't hear anyone inside, so I opened the door.     Just open a door and leaves into it just a fish head, which came to hear a female voice: "? Surreptitiously into the dressing room to do ah no one should come in is also not steal the thing ah did not tutor?."     This Ye Yu certainly knew who she was talking about. Although she didn't like to cause trouble, everyone said it was so ugly, and they slandered her for stealing.     "If I wanted to steal something, would I still knock on the door? I came back to pick it up after I had something left in the dressing room. I was afraid that it would affect the dressing of other people inside. It was you, who was obviously in the room but didn't come back. Come out, who knows if I wanted to steal something and I found out I was so embarrassed?"     Ye Yu said as he entered the room.

    The female teacher who did her makeup at the beginning was not there. She should have gone to the toilet or picked up things. Sitting in the room was another female student, wearing a long blue linen dress, showing white socks on her feet and yellow cloth shoes. It's not cheap at first glance, looks pretty, Zhou Zheng, and has a good temperament. At first glance, it can only be cultivated by a family with good conditions, but I don't know if it's an illusion, Ye Yu always feels that there is a faint smell coming from this student. toilet smell.

    She was holding her head flower in her hand.

    Ye Yu has always disliked outsiders touching her own things, especially outsiders she doesn't like. She doesn't even want her to touch her own things. Seeing that her head flower was actually held in her hand, Ye Yu was really angry. .

    "Your hand is my first flower, without the owner's permission, secretly taking other people's stuff, I do not tutor is your fishes."

    "You did not say who tutor?"

    Caoxue Qi Ye obviously did not think even fish Dare to speak back.

    She had already decided in her heart that Ye Yu was the thief who robbed her of her position as a student representative. It was right and natural for her to scold the thief. Unexpectedly, the thief would even dare to accuse her of not having a tutor, which made her proud. How could the proud Cao Xueqi bear it.

    She is from a big family with a head and face in the capital. She has received elite education and focused training since childhood. She is good at piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. She has also traveled abroad, and can speak two foreign languages, English and Russian. Was told by a thief that there was no tutoring?