Chapter 101

Chapter 101:

    How can I have a better memory after eating too much? Cao Xueqi didn't use the trump card right away. She wanted to figure it out for a while to see what was going on between Ye Yu and Bai Minghan. It's best. It was the one who could make Bai Minghan realize Ye Yu's true face, but if there was really no way, she could only use her trump card to warn Ye Yu.

    With a decent smile on her face, Cao Xueqi walked in front of the two as if she was very familiar with Bai Minghan, looking very happy and surprised.

    "

    Minghan , are you out shopping today? Shall we go together?" Bai Minghan's relationship with her can only be regarded as mediocre. Cao Xueqi is a girl in the family, and she has a stronger temperament, especially in his family. In front of him, he tried every means to prove his excellence. When playing together, he was the one who was the most serious and could not afford to lose. If he lost, he would cry, and he would be criticized by adults. Although Cao Xueqi grew older, Cao Xueqi Having already restrained his temper, Bai Minghan's impression of her can only be regarded as average.

    Barely considered acquaintances, not even friends.

    And it was such a relationship that Cao Xueqi called him by his name as soon as he came over, and wanted to join him and Ye Yu's team, Bai Minghan was going to blow his hair.

    Don't look at how obedient he is in front of Ye Yu, his essence is just like his little fried hair, and he can fry anytime, anywhere.

    "No, Cao Xueqi, we don't seem to know each other, right? Who allowed you to call me by my name?"

    Cao Xueqi smiled a little embarrassedly.

    She didn't expect that Bai Minghan didn't even give her this face, so she changed the topic and pretended that she had just seen Ye Yu. She didn't directly identify Ye Yu's identity, but just pretended that she didn't know her at all. The appearance: "This is?"

    Maybe Bai Minghan already knows, maybe Ye Yu hasn't told him yet, anyway, Cao Xueqi won't tell the fact that Ye Yu and she are classmates at Tsinghua University, so this can only secretly increase Ye Yu's worth, even if she knows her The hope of marrying into the Bai family is very slim, at least when she still likes Bai Minghan, Cao Xueqi doesn't want to see Bai Minghan favoring other girls.

    This self-righteous calculation of hers just fulfilled Ye Yu.

    Ye Yu was worried that Cao Xueqi would reveal her identity, but looking at her face now, she guessed that she didn't want Bai Minghan to know her true identity, although she didn't know why she did it, but this There was no conflict with her purpose, so Ye Yu was willing to cooperate and acted like he was meeting for the first time, standing up and smiling sweetly at Cao Xueqi.

    "Hello, sister, I'm his friend, Ye Yu."

    Oh, friend?

    Cao Xueqi looked at Ye Yu up and down, full of disdain in her heart.

    A girl like her from the countryside, although she is indeed quite beautiful, may she be friends with Bai Minghan?

    He was really scheming and tried his best to get a good man in the city.

    She has a faint smile on her face, although her acting skills are still relatively crude, it is enough to fool the students who are not in the world: "It turns out to be Bai Xuedi's friend, we are going to KFC Hometown Chicken to try their signature dishes. , how about the two of you coming together? Compared with men, girls and girls are more fun to play."