Chapter 107

Chapter 107

    It's just a few eggs horizontally and vertically, being surrounded by people and criticizing them like this, those from the capital can't stand it: "Isn't it just a few eggs, we just need to lose money, you ordinary people who came from poor mountains and bad waters are really one by one Tricky, how much?"

    Don't look at these ordinary people shouting vigorously, as if they really have no guilt in their hearts, but in fact, everyone has no confidence in their hearts, and they are as cheeky as Ye Laosan. There are only a few people who are thicker than others. When they touch porcelain like this, everyone's conscience is still relatively unbearable, but when they hear the leader scold them for being a troublemaker who has come out of poverty, everyone will quit.

    They all remember what Ye Laosan said.

    I look down on the rural people, I think that the rural people and they go to school in the same school is simply dirtying their air, and with his current style, the old man gritted his teeth: "My eggs are all at home. Free-range old hens are born one egg after another. This egg will become a chick in the future. When a chick grows up, it will become a big chicken. A big chicken can sell for six or seven yuan. Compensate for me?"

    "The old thing is shameless! It's enough to pay for your eggs, and you still want money for a chicken?" If they calculate like this, just this basket of eggs will take away their combined monthly salary. How much does it cost them a month?

    The more under the emperor's feet, the more serious the place is, and the stronger the supervision is. Their monthly salary can only barely support the family. Woolen cloth.

    Who would be willing to lose so much in one fell swoop?

    The county leader, who had already gotten the news from the second-in-command, stood by Ye Laosan in a roundabout way.

    "Hey...some of the leaders don't know, our county is relatively close to the inland, there are many mountains, and it is not an economic development zone. The lives of the people are lagging behind, especially in the following villages. The beasts are treasures, if any child stole the eggs from the neighbors, then the two

    families can really fight all morning, so let me go down and discuss with them to see if they can pay less." Cao Haicheng said that The few on the side have not visited the field these days, so how do you know what kind of life the people here are living? Yes, I get them drunk every day, and they can't do anything. I thought this was really like what the county leader said, it's a poor little city that can't even eat, so I waved my hand to let it go. County leaders went down to deal with it.

    A few of them were talking in the car.

    "Oh, this little place is a small place, a big change than many of our big cities of."

    "That is, a small place is not the level of the quality of people."

    "Eggs also as a baby lump it."

    ......

    county leaders After getting out of the car, he said a few good words, took the old man aside, and took out a cigarette for him from his arms: "Is it the idea that Ye Laosan from Daliushu Village gave you?"

    He is from the county seat. The number one leader of the cadre, on weekdays, it is indispensable to participate in various high-profile activities like the village cadre commendation meeting, and take a photo with the village cadres. The villagers below also know that he is the leader of the county town. Ye Laosan's name, the old man is not surprised.