16-20

Chapter 16

    The doctor at the county hospital was a young man. He checked Ye Huanghua three times, but he didn't find any problems, so he could only talk about the malnutrition of Ye Huanghua.

    "This child hasn't kept up with nutrition. After I go back, eat more eggs and meat. It's best to eat two a day. After 10 days and a half months, it will be

    fine ." Sun Zhaodi and Ye Heping are not medical. So I went back to tell Mrs. Ye how to learn. Although Mrs. Ye was reluctant, she agreed.

    She also added an extra egg to Ye Huanghua, one in the morning, one in the evening, and one in the evening, trying to make up for the "nutrition" of this granddaughter as soon as possible.

    Ye Huanghua held the egg, but felt more and more aggrieved for herself in her last life.

    Look, the old lady said all day that she had no money and no money. The eggs were taken if they said they were taken, three a day, ninety a month, and they could sell a lot for the money. , Without hesitation at all, can this family have no money?

    She must have subsidized her poor third uncle's family!

    She said that everything he did was the same job, and even his third uncle’s family did a lot less than theirs. What they eat and use are so much better than theirs, especially the leaf fish, which is really good. There are five or six pieces of clothes, so they all came from this way!

    She said why her family worked so hard to get up early and greedy the dark, and they didn't dare to be lazy at all. As a result, they didn't make much money all year round. Their feelings were filled with the three uncles and three aunts! If it wasn't for the old lady's eccentricity, and relying on her family's hard work, her parents wouldn't marry her casually just because of the two hundred yuan gift!

    Three uncles and three aunts owed her Ye Huanghua to her family, so she ruined Ye Yu's face and there was nothing wrong with it.

    How could Ye Yu's face be ruined?

    There are so many ways.

    Ye Huanghua is indeed not very smart, but her mind is filled with all sorts of sorrow ideas that she has learned from those big girls and little wives in her previous life. It is relatively simple to find one that can be used from it.

    Just talking about ruining Ye Yu's face, she could think of a dozen ways.

    It's just that she couldn't find a suitable opportunity.

    Meng Fei held Ye Yu in the three-bedroom house all day long, and for a moment did not let her daughter leave under her eyelids. Even if she had something to leave Ye Yu for a while, she would give Ye Yu to Ye Lao. San or Ye Mi, trying to ruin Ye Yu's appearance under the eyes of this family is a bit difficult.

    Besides, even if she bypassed this big family, there were so many people in the Ye family, what if someone else saw her when she started?

    After thinking about it, Ye Huanghua felt that the best way was to separate her family first.

    Only after dividing the family and moving out, can she find a chance to do something; can she use what she knows later to make money and secretly save her family; can she have a good meal with meat; can she buy those things What kind of fragrant pancreas cream that the talents in the city have, clean up themselves beautifully.

    On the side of Uncle San, she was really panicked in her heart, so she could only start with her home and Dafang's family. As long as the two families were separated, Sanshu's family wouldn't be able to make a difference.