Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Ye Laosan didn’t think about the relationship between these educated youths and his family, no matter from which aspect, he had no interest in these educated youths. In his eyes, these educated youths have not yet The fish that his little girl wanted to eat was important, and he barely heard the captain introduced him. He nodded to the five educated youths, and went to catch the fish in a leisurely and contented manner.

    The team leader had long been accustomed to Ye Laosan's attitude, and he continued to take the five educated youths to let them familiarize themselves with the terrain, so that they could not find a place when they needed to go to work.

    He picked up the more important points to tell them, and then took them to the production team compound, ready to ask everyone else what they don’t understand, give them a key explanation, and when it’s okay, he will go home for dinner. .

    "Do you have any questions?"

    "Captain, I have a problem."

    The captain took a closer look. It was the female educated youth named Liu Ruoyun: "Do you have any questions?"

    "Captain, I just want to ask, your village There are people in there who are not easy to get along with and are not easy to provoke. We are newcomers. If one of them is not paying attention, it will offend others. It is not good. Tell us, we can avoid taboos on weekdays. A little bit.”

    The female educated youth said while showing a somewhat troubled and bitter smile, and a trace of sympathy flashed in the head of the captain who was watching.

    It was hard enough for people from the city to work in the countryside to work through labor reform, not to mention that these two were still girls. I heard that the village they transferred was much poorer than their Daliushu Village. It was not because he looked down on the revolution there. Brothers, they are really from those places. Their level of thinking and style of behavior are not the same as them.

    Besides, this problem is actually not a problem. It was originally that he, the production team leader, had thoughtlessly. This kind of problem should have been explained to everyone early.

    The captain kindly told everyone about the least offended people in their Daliushu Village.

    "In our village, the folklore is relatively simple. Everyone is not the kind of people who are beaten up because of trivial things. I took everyone around for a while, and everyone saw it. It’s not me. Blow it?" The

    educated youth nodded.

    Yes, this village is really different from the village they used to stay in. It is very good. The villagers did not look at them with the look of the bad guys. On the contrary, it was quite respectful. It was a very good village.

    "But!" The captain turned his head, and his tone became severe.

    "You are all intellectuals, as long as people know, it is inevitable that stumbling, it is inevitable that there will be so few criminals, we have a large willow village, but also there are so few people can not offend do not offend the."

    "Just The one you just met, the one with a basket on his back, the strong and cow-like, and the ugly one, is the least offensive person in our village, or the village chief of our village! He is unreasonable... ...And you can't say that he is unreasonable. He is talking about his own reasoning. This person...I can't tell you clearly in a few words. Don’t be offended.”

    “The rest is nothing, oh, and the Heping family’s daughter-in-law and grandson Zhaodi, who is the lonely woman you saw when you took you to our village team. You guys, don't provoke you. That girl has problems with her life. Don't care how good you think you are to her, how close you are to her, or if you are dissatisfied with what you do, she can go to the commune to sue you. "