Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    The surname Ye is not very common, and the surname of Ye in Daliushu Village is only Ye Laotou. Ye Laosan is ranked third again. After thinking about it, I know that he has two surnames Ye. Brother, Ye Huanghua and Ye Yu are both surnamed Ye. The children know that they are cousins ​​after a little inquiries. Since they are cousins, they must be compared together.

    The better the reputation of Yeyu, the more shabby Yehuanghua is set off.

    Ye Yu is a little genius. He was in the fourth grade at the age of six and was a skipper.

    And what about Ye Huanghua? It is the first repeater since the establishment of the Daliushu Village Production Team School! Last year I didn't pass the junior high school.

    Ye Yu is so long that it is Zhou Zheng, and Ye Huang Hua still has such a scar on her face.

    How do children know the lethality of gossip? They recklessly used innocent and childish language to stimulate Yehuanghua repeatedly. Yehuanghua’s original performance was not very good, and now they were stimulated one after another, even in a straight line. The teacher in charge of their class had to talk to Sun Zhaodi, and persuaded Sun Zhaodi to pay attention to Huanghua’s mental health, and to untie the yellow flower.

    Sun Zhaodi felt that it was no face.

    Now the old couple still lives in Ye Heping’s house, Ye Heping visits once every 30 days and a half a month. He just says beautiful things and doesn’t do real things. He just says that everyone is still staring now, so that Ye Heping and the others will feel wronged for a while. When he finds the opportunity, he will definitely take care of Ye Heping. He always touched Ye Heping like something. Although he was more skeptical, he never said anything. Only Sun Zhaodi could see through Ye Heping every time. Ye Heping's thoughts were opposed to Ye Laosan's cynicism. Every time Ye Laosan finished the door, Ye Heping's house would have a big fight.

    Ye Heping is also the son of the old man and the old lady. Seeing that the two of them quarreled, how could they talk to their daughter-in-law? Since the old couple moved in, Sun Zhaodi has never had the upper hand in quarreling.

    She hated Ye Lao San's family.

    Sun Zhaodi now wants to understand. Ye Laosan had dug a pit for her in the first place. He definitely had thought of this kind of scene of turmoil. He deliberately wanted to make his family feel uneasy, pass the root. Ye Mi's grades have been compared to Huang Hua. She originally wanted Huang Hua to repeat her studies, and a good grade next year would overwhelm Ye Laosan's prestige. Unexpectedly, she would bite her teeth and pay, Huang Hua couldn't keep up with her studies!

    Huang Hua came back from school, she was ready to hit the yellow flower with a stick, and the old lady Ye hugged the yellow flower over.

    "Why are you hitting your children? I didn't hear the teacher say. You are more concerned about Huang Hua's mental health? Huang Hua doesn't want to learn well? Every day is useful?"

    Sun Zhaodi was so angry that it happened that Ye Heping came back. He filed a complaint with Ye Heping.

    "Look at your girl, we spent money to send her to school as an adult. This is just a repetition today. Today their teacher came to the door and said that Huang Hua's grades have dropped. Let me be more concerned about Huang Hua's mental health problems. Why is this girl? There are so many things?! There is no such thing as hers!"

    Ye Heping also finds the yellow flowers annoying, spending so much money on her, it is useless, but the old lady is protecting the yellow flowers. He did not want to have a dispute with the old lady, so he persuaded Sun Zhaodi: