Chapter 150

Chapter 150:

    Ye Laosan is a rake, his daughter-in-law and youngest daughter have no opinion, of course he can't sing a black face, so he can only sit down and have a good talk with Bai Minghan's parents.

    Of course, the attitude he should have had to be taken out, so as not to make people mistakenly think that his little girl was easy to bully and manipulate. No matter how well the family performed before, he would not dare to trust this family 100%.

    Do everything possible to be good to the woman before marriage, and it is not one or two who lose their conscience after marriage.

    He knew that the identity of the Bai family was definitely not easy, but he didn't have the slightest idea of ​​hugging his thighs. He only hoped that Ye Yu could live a happy life. Facing Bai's father and mother, he treated him well and his face was always With a serious face, Father Bai really couldn't figure out what Ye Laosan was thinking, so he first talked about how his children were not good, how Ye Yu was in line with their family's thoughts.

    "Yuyu is really a good boy. I heard that he was very sensible and smart from childhood to adulthood. We looked at the photos for an afternoon. Yuyu is really beautiful from a young age. He is like our Minghan, and he has a stubborn temper since he was a child. , and it's fried like a firecracker, and he still doesn't know how to dress up, I really feel wronged by this child."

    Ye Laosan felt that this was right.

    Didn't he feel wronged by his fish?

    But he also knew that he couldn't say this in front of others, so he racked his brains and praised Bai Minghan: "Minghan is a good boy, very patient, and he even gave me homework during the summer vacation. ."

    Ye Laosan has never been so uncomfortable in his life.

    This is against his heart to say that his liver hurts.

    The old man Xiao and the old man knew each other. I heard that the old man Xiao built a small nursing home here. When he is refreshed, he has to come and see what he has to say. When Ye Laosan said this, he happened to step into the yard. After getting along with him these days, he also knew a little about Ye Laosan, and when he heard this, he pouted. , whispered: "Pretend!"

    Mr. Bai: ... Bai Minghan: ... Mr.

    Bai

    stared at Bai Minghan in disgust.

    What can Bai Minghan do?

    The whole Bai family likes Ye Yu very much, and the mother Bai directly regards Ye Yu as her prospective daughter-in-law, and no longer looks down on other girls. She is a mother, and she is somewhat aware of the third son of Ye. In his mind, he solemnly took out a small wooden box from his small bag.

    "It was given to me by my mother-in-law when I got married. My mother-in-law also received it from her mother-in-law. I gave it to Ye Yu, my in-laws. Our family really likes the child Yuyu."

    Ye The third sighed, turned his head and asked Meng Fei, "Where's our Yuyu? Ming and Han have come to propose marriage, why haven't you seen Yuyu?"

    Meng Fei unconcernedly exposed him.

    "Didn't you say you should have a good chat first, drive Yuyu to the old house, and let your sister-in-law watch her carefully?"

    Ye Laosan coughed and stood up uncomfortably: "I'll call Come here."

    He slammed out the door.