Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    It has been about a week since the military training. The students were waiting for the school to broadcast their heroic appearance during the military training, but they didn't expect that they only waited for a set of photos. The notification bar on the first floor of the building was full of stickers, but it was far from the students' psychological expectations. It happened that the instructor came to the class to organize the election of class cadres, and the big guys asked him together.

    "Teacher, during the last military training, we saw that the school specially hired a cameraman and took a video. Can you play it for us to see?" The

    instructor looked confused.

    "There is no cameraman in the school. If you guys want some photos, I will go back and tell the logistics person, and ask them to take a few more photos for you. Now go back to your seats and sit down. Everyone is getting along. It's been a while, and now we're going to select class cadres."

    Huh?

    Wasn't the one who came here last time the cameraman you were looking for at school?

    Everyone looked at each other, but they never expected such a situation, and their hearts were a little discouraged.

    He performed so well during the military training. Of course, he wanted to show his parents in his hometown. Although the photos are also very good, how can the photos be as powerful as the video? Send them back to the hometown and let the parents in the hometown go to the village chief's house. Once it is broadcast, or it is broadcast like this when the village members' meeting is held, it is really a thief.

    Ye Yu didn't say much when he looked at everyone's dejected expressions.

    She knew everyone wanted a tape back.

    But she didn't want to trouble her sister and Xiao Chuanyan. Ye Mi was still a student, and she was too busy to go home during the summer vacation, but since she came to school here, every weekend break, Ye Mi would come to see her. , to see what she lacks, take her to eat some delicious food in the capital, and sometimes bring Huang Yan, and when you take Huang Yan, everyone goes to some hawker stalls that are more friendly to the people There, when they were the only family, they went to the old restaurant that has been famous for a long time, what is Quanjude East Deshun, Ye Yu really didn't want his sister to worry about him anymore.

    She felt that she was actually quite cautious.

    As expected of her father's daughter.

    I don't know if it was a coincidence or not, Cao Xueqi and Huang Yan both chose a major with her, and the three of them achieved similar grades. They were assigned to the same class. Cao Xueqi had also met Ye Mi and Xiao Chuanyan. She was about to choose a class cadre, so she glanced at Ye Yu cautiously and quietly, for fear that Ye Yu would use the video of Ye Mi and Xiao Chuanyan as a bargaining chip and let her classmates choose her as the monitor. I didn't want to take advantage of this opportunity to run for monitor, so I grabbed the registration form and filled in my name with confidence.

    She wants to be elected class president.

    Huang Yan also really wanted to be the monitor.

    She was afraid that Ye Yu would also sign up and affect the relationship between the two, so she asked Ye Yu, "Yu Yu, do you want to be the monitor?"

    Ye Yu never felt that being the monitor was any good.

    She also doesn't think she has the qualifications to be the monitor.