Chapter 91

Chapter 91:

    Of course Liu Ruoyun didn't want to be regarded as Ye Yu and Mai's mother, not many unmarried girls like to hear such a statement, so she smiled a little embarrassedly: "This, I can't say, I'm not that child's either. Parents, I don't know what the two of them are thinking, I can't give you an idea about this."

    The man made a mistake and apologized repeatedly: "So it's not the parents, but the sister and brother-in-law?"

    Liu Ruoyun more embarrassing.

    What sister-in-law, does she seem to be in the same family as Jia Nanzhu, and she is half-truth because she is afraid to tell the truth that she has nothing to do with Ye Yu, and the man in front of her will completely lose interest in her. Said: "I am their teacher."

    First, it implied that she had a good relationship with Ye Yu; second, she named her profession, and wanted to explain that her conditions were good; Liu Ruoyun was quite good in these small aspects. of scheming.

    The status of a teacher is still quite remarkable at this time. Hearing that she is a teacher, the man's originally upright attitude is obviously more upright.

    "It's the teacher, did you send your two children to college? Or did you take the top students of your class to see the Capital University and encourage the students to study hard?"

    "There are many universities in the Capital, especially Peking University and Tsinghua University. These two universities are the key points in the key points, but all students who can be admitted to these two schools are definitely the pillars of the future. Take your place!"

    Hearing him compliment Yeyu like this, Mai was really happier than himself being praised: "Yuyu, did you hear that, in the future you will be able to occupy a place in a specialized field, and you may become a country-building player. It's an important force."

    In Mai's pure thinking, her sister Yuyu can be admitted to the university as the top student in the province's college entrance examination, what else can stum her? Getting good grades in college is certainly not difficult.

    Leaf fish is not as confident as wheat.

    She knows her own affairs, and she herself knows how her provincial college entrance examination results came out. You are welcome to say that before, she was equivalent to sitting on a rocket, and everyone else was doing it. Now everyone It's all in the sky, and she's about to reveal her true form. Maybe her grades will be slightly better than others, but her savvy should be no match for these real talents who can go to college.

    Ye Yu euphemistically reminded Mai that she was not actually a literary star.

    "It's not necessarily. There are people outside the world and there are heavens. The classmates in the same school as me are also talents from all over the motherland. I'm not a genius, I just work hard. I know that if people want to achieve what purpose, You have to work hard first, and if you work hard, you will definitely be rewarded."

    Her original intention in saying these words was really just to tell Mai not to think too highly of her, she is actually just an ordinary girl That's it, but it had the opposite effect.

    Mai thinks her Yuyu sister is too modest and kind.

    Younger sister Yuyu is younger than everyone else. She is already a genius among geniuses in the fourth grade. She grew up listening to the praises from adults to her sister Yuyu. She once thought that if she always The one who was praised was replaced by herself. Can she be as arrogant and impetuous as Sister Yuyu? The answer is no. The more this is the case, the more she feels that Ye Yu is indeed different from ordinary people like them.