Chapter 104

104.Chapter 104

    Cao Xueqi said that Ye Yu came from the countryside and had no background. Song Chunjiao and Cao Haicheng did not regard Ye Yu as a great opponent, nor did they send someone to investigate how old she was this year and what her family background was. Qian asked a few students from poor families in the school to spread such a gossip about Ye Yu.

    Those students are really poor, so poor that even the bursaries and food stamps issued by the school have to be saved and sent to their families, and they can only eat pickles and lumps. The above is a large sum of money, enough to support their life for four or five months, and this kind of benefit is enough for them to speak nonsense in their conscience.

    When they spread the nonsense, they didn't think that what they were doing was wrong. Although they said that they were a little sorry for Ye Yu, they couldn't do anything about it. It wasn't like every household was like Ye Yu. If you go to the cafeteria to order a meat dish, they just want to improve their living standards. Besides, doesn't this have any effect on Ye Yu? Everyone doesn't believe it.

    Where did you think the school would take this matter so seriously?

    Ye Yu has a very good reputation among the freshmen this year, and the second and third year students have no ill will towards her. The school has also released a statement. These poor students have no experience, and their actions are particularly obvious. Police comrades They were found out without much effort, and they were all called to the department head's office, where the victim Ye Yu and several other school leaders were inside.

    Looking at these ignorant young faces standing in front of him, the head of the department didn't want to believe that his children could do such a humiliating thing.

    Is it possible to say this casually?

    How much of an impact these words can have on a girl's reputation, haven't these kids thought about it?

    If Ye Yu had always been innocent, his every move was under everyone's eyes, and his age was there, if all the students in the school believed this gossip, it would have caused their school, and even the whole country, to lose. What kind of talent, this responsibility, can these students afford it?

    The head of the department asked them seriously: "Do you know why you are called here?"

    The students nodded in shame.

    "Why do you want to slander the innocence of classmate Ye Yu? Do you know the consequences of doing so? Well? You are all boys, why don't you understand the reputation of girls? We Tsinghua University University is a school for teaching and educating people and cultivating national talents. In the future, everyone will be partners in building socialism together. Are you doing this right? The university can't hold you any more."

    These students were stunned.

    They thought they would be scolded, punished, punished and apologized to Ye Yu, and even thought they would be fined with stipends and food stamps, but they never thought that they might be dropped out of school. They worked hard to get into university. , in order to stay in the big city in the future and completely decouple from poverty. In order to provide them with education, their family has paid a lot of effort. The punishment of dropping out is really beyond their ability to bear.

    Before I came here, I was still thinking about obeying the words of those people in the society and preparing to bite to death. It was because they were jealous of Ye Yu that they made up the gossip about Ye Yu. Now my nose is snot and my tears are scared, how dare I do it again. Then say, the bamboo tube is like pouring beans, and it is said happily.