Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    When Ye Mi can slowly read word by word in the book, he has learned to write his own name, and he can do addition and subtraction within 50, and the school has finally started.

    The school was co-organized by Daliushu Village and several nearby villages. It was opened in the compound west of the Daliushu Village Production Brigade. I heard that it was the landlord’s house a long time ago, but it was abandoned. The place is big enough and slightly renovated. After that, it's elementary school.

    Ye Mi was not willing to carry her new schoolbag. She was afraid that the table allocated to her would be particularly dirty, so she scratched the new schoolbag.

    She thought about seeing it again in two days.

    Meng Fei took Ye Mi by the hand and drove her to the school. There was a teacher at the school gate who specially received parents. Meng Fei handed Ye Mi to the teacher and did not forget to ask her.

    "If someone wants to bully you, just say that your father is Ye Laosan."

    The teacher holding Ye Mi's hand smiled stiffly.

    Panicked and brought Ye Mi to the door of the classroom, she hurriedly left.

    The teacher is an educated youth from the nearby villages. They are all young girls. The teacher in Ye Mi's class is called Song Shu. She has a smile on her face and assigned a seat to Ye Mi. The seat is pretty good. Third In the middle of the row, the stools were brought by the villagers from their homes in advance. The tables are only four or five good ones. Most of them are two piles of soil ruffians on the bottom, a broken wooden board on the top, and just a few good tables. Ye Mi's photo is good.

    Ye Mi was quite proud.

    Other children are not very happy.

    Those who can be sent to school these days are all children whose conditions at home are decent, and they are all favored at home. When I see that Ye Mi can make a good table, he can only make a broken board. Not too happy.

    Children are also competitive.

    There was a child who was preparing to make an opinion with Ye Mi, but was pulled by the neighbor in Daliushu Village and whispered.

    "She is Ye Mi, and her father is Ye Laosan from our village."

    The children stopped talking.

    Ye Laosan’s reputation is not only known to Daliushu Village, even in other villages. Daliushu Village and other villages fought a lot of battles due to territorial issues in the early years. Ye Laosan, who is not yet married, rushed to the forefront. , The stone and slabs are swaying tigers and tigers. They focus on the painful areas and attack them. If they catch them, they will be cruel. They will not beat people to the bottom and kneel down to beg for mercy and not let go. The nearby villages use him to scare the family. The disobedient child inside.

    Many more students came in one after another in the classroom. Every time one came in, Song Shu asked his name, and then took a pen and drew on a piece of paper in his hand. Ye Mi saw that all the names of people were written on it. Is a student in this class.

    She saw the names of Chuan Gen and Huang Hua on it.

    In terms of age, Huang Hua should not be able to enter the first grade this year.

    However, there is not such a big restriction on the age of going to school in rural areas. It does not matter if one year earlier or one year later. There are also those who have never gone to school. The sky is high and the emperor is far away, and no one cares so much. Sun Zhaodi was afraid that he would have to spend his own money if he missed this time, so he reported Huang Hua.