Chapter 68

68.Chapter 68

    A while ago, everyone was busy, and there were a lot of things to do. The autumn harvest was over, the twelve piglets were settled, and the village became idle again. At this time in previous years, every family in the village was thinking about it. Take advantage of the days before the New Year to make more money and buy more things during the New Year.

    This year is different.

    The villagers who participated in Ye Laosan’s cooperative project are quite satisfied with the current good days. On average, their family earns one or two hundred more than in previous years. People are not born to like to work. In previous years, it was too stressful. It’s too big. This year they are going to toss some mountain products, sell some straw sandals and straws, and spend so many months comfortably.

    The villagers who didn't participate in Ye Laosan's cooperation project took advantage of the present to toss.

    Seeing the villagers who cooperated with Ye Laosan making money, they had long been envious of the red eyes, and they could not wait to go up the mountain to plant dozens of catties and hundreds of catties of soil and grass, and then sell them all in the big cities for money, and build a house in the village. It's a small brick yard, but unfortunately everyone was busy at that time. Where can I get my hands free, now I can finally stop and take a breath, and they are all tossing about.

    The villagers who worked with Ye Laosan looked anxious.

    These days, Mengfei has often heard the villagers secretly file complaints with her, saying that so-and-so has gone up the mountain today to find soil and grass, and it is better for so-and-so to come back...

    Mengfei is not in a hurry.

    She is also looking forward to the appearance of a powerful role competing with her among those people.

    She didn’t think about doing this job for a long time, maybe this job is already a good job for the villagers to make money that is hard to find with a lantern, but it is far from enough for Mengfei. She is a woman who wants to help her two daughters to gain a foothold in the big city. How could the agency business in this district be considered by her?

    She has been eyeing the clothing production lines in other big cities a long time ago.

    At the beginning, she was planning to purchase such a garment processing assembly line, but after a little inquiries, the high cost made her stop. She found another clever way, found the leader of the garment factory, and recommended the design by herself. Several Chinese tunic suits were designed for Ye Laosan two or three years ago. From her point of view, they are far from being fashionable, but they are enough to make the leader admire.

    Men’s clothing styles are different from women’s and children. There have always been so few, ugly and dull. These designs provided by Memphis are completely different from those on the market now. Even he thinks he really wants to have it. One piece.

    The two parties signed an agreement right now.

    Excluding production costs, the official profit of this batch of clothing will be divided between Memphis and the clothing factory in a ratio of 2:8, which seems unreasonable, and Memphis is quite satisfied.

    Who made her not have her own professional assembly line now?

    If it is replaced with a really sullen heart, people may ignorant of those designs of her every minute.

    The tunic suits designed by Memphis are not the same as the men’s clothing on the market. They are novel in style. After wearing them, men are more handsome and handsome than before. Once they are on the market, they have caused a fashion wave. Several Chinese tunic suits are proud, and the factory receives a lot of orders every day, and the profits make the leaders laugh in their dreams.