Chapter 132

Chapter 132

    Milk dogs have three good things: they are well-behaved, obedient, and clingy. Ever since the temple fair incident, it was confirmed that the two of them really had that kind of idea for each other. Bai Minghan no longer hides his feelings. Aside from the Ye family, other men in the village will catch Ye Yu's vigilant gaze if they look at him more, and anyone can see his affection for Ye Yu.

    The whole village was suffocated by them.

    The men in the village who secretly liked Ye Yu were jealous in their hearts.

    Although no matchmaker has come to Ye's house for matchmaking these years, what young man in Daliushu Village has not thought about Ye Yu?

    After all, there are no shortcomings in everything, and a girl with such good conditions is hard to find with a lantern in the world.

    But everyone also has a certain self-awareness.

    If Ye Yu was simply good at studying or simply looking good, they would dare to find a matchmaker; after all, boys born in rural areas where sons are more important than women, because of the inexplicable taste of the two flesh in their crotch. However, Ye Yu crushed them in every way, and even the parents of their parents were more powerful than their own parents. If they were not provoked, these men would not dare to humiliate themselves.

    Those villagers who want to develop Bai Minghan into their own son-in-law or brother-in-law are also very dissatisfied.

    Why are there Ye Laosan's family for everything?

    The eldest daughter found someone who drove a car in the city. Anyway, they could comfort themselves with the fact that the second daughter had not seen a man for so many years, even though they knew in their hearts that Ye Yu was in such a good condition, they would definitely be able to find them. A city boy who is in good condition in all aspects, but when that scene really appeared in front of us, the sour water in everyone's heart kept pouring out.

    sour.

    It's sour.

    But what can be done?

    Who made them truly inferior to the third child of Ye?

    Before going to sleep in the middle of the night, many people thought bitterly that the ancestral tomb of Ye Laosan's family is probably smoked.

    Eighty percent of the time, their ancestral tombs have good feng shui.

    Tomorrow, I will move my ancestral tomb next to the Ye family.

    Even the married couple whose eldest child is only a few years old, looking at each other, and thinking about Ye Yu and Bai Minghan, inevitably feel that the other half that they have chosen with great difficulty is better than others. There are too many differences, and it is inevitable to stumble upon a few words. The whole village has a smell of vinegar, and everyone is looking forward to Bai Minghan to go back to the big city quickly.

    Luckily, Bai Minghan also agreed to play time with his family. He is still a college student who has no business and can only support his family. Although he can't wait to stick with Ye Yu for two more days, considering the future of the two, he can only be alone with regrets. Returning to the capital, Ye Yu sent him all the way to the town. Seeing his sullen expression, he stood on tiptoe and stroked his hair.     "We can still meet after school starts. It's just that I'm starting a company with my sister now. I have a lot of things to do, and I'm probably a little bit cramped in terms of time. It doesn't matter, right?"     Bai Minghan: ...It does     matter.     He just wanted to stick with Yuyu 24 hours a day, even if he just sat and studied together, he felt sweet in his heart.     But Bai Minghan also understands that Ye Yu also has Ye Yu's own affairs to be busy with. She is different from herself. She has to make TV series and movies, and she has to study hard and run her own company with her sister. That one thing is more meaningful than wasting time with him. Little milk dog Bai Ming Han Si thought about it and decided to work hard to improve himself. He can't be too different from Yuyu.     He didn't tell Ye Yu this idea.     He was going to give Ye Yu a surprise when his career was successful.