Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Ye Laosan was elected the captain of the production team. He himself felt that there was no change from his previous life. He should eat and drink. It has never happened before that he was eating and someone came to him who was ignorant. Appraisal, the clothes are the same as usual, big pants and gowns, a pair of cloth shoes on the feet, and a standard dress of a working peasant.

    Meng Fei is going to buy him two clothes that look a little bit more like a figure.

    It’s not that Ye Laosan doesn’t dress well like this, but that he is a leader now, and will inevitably participate in some more formal occasions. In his village, Ye Laosan’s dressing like this is of course no problem, but if this is the case When it comes to serious occasions, Ye Laosan's clothes will definitely make people look down on him by three points first.

    Meng Fei was going to pull a few feet of cloth in the city, and when he came back, he used the sewing machine at home to make new clothes for Ye Laosan.

    There are no old clothes in the house.

    The old clothes worn by the adults were changed to Ye Mi's by her.

    The old clothes that Ye Mi wore were changed to Ye Yu's.

    The youngest girl is the youngest, and she doesn't know how to wear it, so she just wears it casually.

    When the eldest girl is in love with beauty, of course she has to dress up well.

    Besides, the little girl is beautiful, and she also looks good in a sack.

    You don’t have to wear that well.

    Meng Fei was originally going to go into the city to buy the cloth secretly. After all, Ye Laosan had just been the captain for a week, so she went to the city to buy cloth to make clothes. If she was seen by someone, she would definitely gossip about Ye Laosan. Even if she knew that Ye Laosan certainly didn’t care, as Ye Laosan’s woman, she didn’t want Ye Laosan to be corrupted by others, so she didn’t hide this idea from Ye Laosan, so Ye Laosan just opened up. The members of the general assembly called the cadres of the production team in Daliushu Village into the past to give some theory.

    "Why is our Daliushu Village production team in the commune or in the nearby villages? It's because our village is too honest and won't have trouble!"

    Ye Laosan barked his teeth and looked at the clothes worn by the village cadres. He felt that Mengfei's idea was more reasonable.

    He is not an official usually. He is not afraid of these captains in Daliushu Village. Can the captains of other production teams be afraid? Think about the secretaries in the communes. They wear them one by one, and then have a sullen face. Looking at them from a long distance makes people panic. Since these cadres in Daliushu Village have no prestige, they always have to wear a little on their clothes. Bother, you can't be like the villagers, right?

    There is no prestige on weekdays, so how can you expect the villagers to be obedient?

    "You look at the clothes you are wearing, who can tell that you are also a cadre of your size? You have a little... temperament, yes, you don't have any temperament, and you want the members to be obedient? Don't look at me. , I have temperament, I can hold down the place, you have no temperament, and no clothes to hold the place, no wonder our production team has not received the above subsidy care for so many years."

    Village officials:...

    You can't speak tactfully?

    "I think the production team in Daliushu Village must change its mental outlook. It must change the impression that our production team is bullying in the past. This has to take time. No one of us will get any decent clothes. First, focus on the conflict between our village and the surrounding villages. Once you find out, you will ask me to deal with it. The people in this village are too familiar with us. They may not give us much face. People in other villages don’t understand. Look at the boards we wear. Right, if you are still stern, you will be easily afraid. The villagers in this village will look at it when the time comes. Hey, it is useful to find us. We are better than their villagers. Gradually, our majesty will be erected, and our words will be effective. Everyone's affairs will be less." The