Chapter 122

Chapter 122

    After sneaking in all the good things, and showing off in front of the villagers, the old man and his wife closed the courtyard door and began to inquire about the business of the two girls in the past few months.

    Ye Yu was not very clear about the volume of business, so Ye Mi spoke on behalf of the two sisters. The business of the two sisters has only just started, and that little profit is nothing in front of Meng Fei, but the girls Being able to make money by himself is still very exciting for Ye Lao San and his wife.

    "This time flies so fast, it seems that Yuyu just gave birth yesterday. You two children can make a lot of money by yourself in such a blink of an eye." Ye Laosan was really emotional.

    Memphis really thinks about it.

    When Ye Yu was just born, she never thought that her family could live so well and smoothly. At that time, she didn't even think that she could find her parents' family again. She thought that she would be with Ye Lao San at most. Living in peace and stability for a lifetime, when the two daughters married the son-in-law in the city, and brought themselves and the third child to the city, I really didn't expect their family to develop so well in the end.

    Over the years, their family's life has indeed been smooth sailing, except for one thing.

    Meng Fei glanced at Yemi and sighed deeply.

    How could her eldest daughter fall in love with a man like Xiao Chuanyan who is so much older than her?

    However, Xiao Chuanyan really likes Ye Mi, and every year before the Chinese New Year, he has to come to the door to give gifts, Meng Fei thought, and asked Ye Mi: "Xiao Xiao, did he tell you when he will come this year?"

    Ye Mi smiled embarrassedly, put on a cautious smile, and even took the initiative to stand behind Meng Fei and pinched her shoulders: "Mom, let me tell you something, you promise not to give birth first. Am I mad?"

    Meng Fei's face froze: "You have already done that kind of thing?"

    "No, no, how is it possible!" Ye Mi blushed like a red apple, "Mom, what are you doing? Do you think it's so scary?"

    It's fine if you've already done that kind of thing, Meng Fei let out a long sigh and snorted: "It's not because your child suddenly told me not to be mad at you, of course I'll take it. I've made you think badly, what's the matter? You can scare you like this, and you've taken the initiative to come over to please me?"

    "Oh, it's not a bad thing." The corners of his mouth were full of happiness, "That's right, we are both in our twenties, and he is much older than me... He couldn't help but want to propose a kiss..."

    Ye Yu:? ? ?

    Why have I never heard of it? ?

    Is it really okay to say such a thing so suddenly? Mom must be angry, right? What should be said to lighten the mood?

    Ye Yu looked at Meng Fei nervously. She thought she would see an angry face, but Meng Fei's reaction was very calm, and she even felt relieved. She was enjoying the big girl. massage, while rambled on.

    "You should have settled this matter a long time ago. Your dad and I have been worried for the past two years. Xiaoxiao's family is much better than ours, and he has skills himself. You have never mentioned engagement. Your dad is always unsteady in his heart, for fear that Xiao Xiao is dragging you. Xiao Xiao is a boy, and he can find young and beautiful girls at any age, but we girls can't afford to delay, if it is not for watching your two feelings It's really good, your father and I both want to beat the mandarin ducks."