Chapter 78

78.Chapter 78

    If the aunts become enthusiastic, no matter who they can't stand it, it feels especially painful for Xiao Chuanyan, who has the ability to read minds. Ye Yu can help him stop the villagers' cranky thoughts, but they can't stop them. Auntie and aunt's inquiries and temptations, watching these aunts prepare to give him a mess of mandarin ducks is getting more and more outrageous. On the third day after the Meng family left, Xiao Chuanyan, who had already had enough energy to rest, also got up and said his goodbyes.

    Ye Mi was there on the day he went to leave the house. As soon as he saw him, Ye Mi hurriedly blocked Ye Yu, blocking Ye Yu tightly, not even giving Xiao Chuanyan a single strand of hair.

    The corner of Xiao Chuanyan's mouth was slightly tilted upwards, and he lifted his chin: "Where are the three uncles and three aunts?" They

    didn't come to her.

    Ye Yu hid behind Ye Mi, put her heart down, and continued to gnaw the cucumber.

    This cucumber is not an ordinary cucumber, it was taken out of the space of Yemi. Yeyu always thought that the natural and pollution-free cucumbers that they usually eat are considered to be very cucumber flavors. Now they are eaten in the space of Yemi. The cucumber produced, she knows what the original taste of cucumber is, it is cool, and it has a sweet taste that is if there is nothing, and it feels cold, refreshing and refreshing after a bite.

    It was squeaky, like a little squirrel, and the crisp sound hooked Xiao Chuanyan's gluttons.

    He was not a greedy person before, let alone cucumbers, even if he was a full Han banquet, Xiao Chuanyan could ignore it, but now he looks at the two dripping fresh cucumbers on the table of the Eight Immortals in the small courtyard and listens. With the clicking sound of Yeyu, I wanted to try the taste of this cucumber inexplicably.

    Autumn cucumbers are not a rare thing at this time. Every household in the countryside grows some. Xiao Chuanyan thinks that if Ye Mi doesn’t like him anymore, he shouldn’t be embarrassed by such a cucumber. How could he think that his eyes had just been released? Before I could speak on the cucumber, I was categorically refused: "This is for my sister, uncle, you are such a big person, so you won't rush to eat with children?"

    Xiao Chuanyan Somewhat amusedly glanced at Ye Mi: "I helped your family with such a big favor, so I didn't plan to give me a bite of cucumber?"

    "No, no bite."

    Ye Mi said, picking up the cucumber, pulling Ye Yu and ran into the room of the two sisters, and locked the door.

    "These two girls."

    Xiao Chuanyan rubbed his eyebrows, turned around and ordered the driver Xiaowu to go down: "Forget it, put things in the yard, let's go." The

    driver Xiaowu went to the car. The gifts were all on the table of the Eight Immortals, and he was busy, Ye Laosan came back from the outside, and when he saw their posture, he grinned immediately: "Are you ready to go? Good luck, I'm busy at home. , I won’t give it away,

    is there anything rare ?” The last sentence was just a casual mention. Ye Laosan didn’t think there was something rare in their Xiaoposhangougou that Xiao Chuanyan had originally planned to reject. Yes, I remembered the two lingering cucumbers on the table when I heard the words, and my tongue turned a corner.

    "...It's easy to get motion sickness on the road. Cucumber is pretty good."

    Ye Laosan: ...